Should start spamming Toxic :P

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Should start spamming Toxic :P
    That'd be a toxic thing to do.

Don't be so literally TOXIC, guys!

Deleted
    Yes, it's not a nice word to describe not nice persons. Stop being not nice!

I propose that we adopt the word, Caustic for the LoL community.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Because people may confuse it with the Pokémon move of the same name, claiming that Okuu gets more efficient as time passes!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Oh come on now dude, if you want to play a champion and you lack the runes for it, surely you can see the problem?
    No? Basic rune pages are easy to acquire and anything beyond that is gravy. You get more of it through playing a game that's fun. I don't see the problem. Then again, I always liked the RPG-type games where you actually progress over time. I like that better than, say, FPS where they're going "Here, have everything, take a pick". I like the sense of progress.

The only flaw with that is that you don't really want to have to "progress" in a competitive PvP game.

That's a reason why I hate WoW PvP too; because gear wins out a lot of the time.
    Sure, eventually you'll get the same gear everyone else does, but before that, you're still going to have lesser stats, and it's the exact same thing with runes.

Or it's more like you would do WoW PvP without enchants and gems on your gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I don't believe everything should be given to you at the start, but I do think that buying champions is sufficient progress so the runes can go Not a fan of runes my self.

Love WoW pvp though, that was always enjoyable. Even with weaker gear I always did exceptionally well so it was fun to get even better
    I like Runes. They let me differentiate between character builds. Maybe add CDR instead of MR. Maybe go for MS or AD. Lots of options.

Deleted
    I like runes for that too, I just hate that I need to farm for them and with the same currency I also buy champs. And considering you can't play without runes and runepages, you're basically forced into either spending real money or sucking it up. Which sucks.

Actually yes, if you had different currencies for champions and runes, it would make it less grindy. Still a bit, but not as bad.

Though it's never gonna happen, they need to tempt people into buying RP.

Deleted
    CRS vs CLG

Get hype

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Actually yes, if you had different currencies for champions and runes, it would make it less grindy. Still a bit, but not as bad.

Though it's never gonna happen, they need to tempt people into buying RP.
    This as well. And I still don't see the dire need for 15 pages initially. That only developes are you play more, at which rate you'll earn more IP as well. You'll be perfectly fine with 2-3 generic rune pages to start with. By the time those pages will actually have any real impact on your play, you'll have earned more runes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    CRS vs CLG

Get hype
    Implying NA games are in any way interesting. :3

By the way, the new BoTRK is OP as fuck, have fun everyone!!

Deleted
    Suddenly, going 6 Warmog's is no longer an instant win?

Deleted
    It's apparently stronger on AA champs than BT even if the champ you are attacking has 0 health items.

Deleted
    Well, that sounds kind of wrong. Having a counter to health stacking is fine, but still...

10+ Year Old Account
    So, I was always told the 3ds Ambassador program was a limited time offer for when you could download the games, just found out I can go back and get them all now.

Time to spend the entire weekend playing old games, no Quinn for me.

Deleted
    I'm back bitches, I can finally connect to MMO-C normally.
    I saw Grading mention my name, OwO.
    (Stuff to read was surprisingly low without my presence)