Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    We should hang. If u no wat i meen

Yeah you can definitely Vault over walls. You're talking about the game with the Poppy, right? Didn't get to watch it all but it was a fun derp there when he died to Cat.

The official lol sub forum has become so boring all of a sudden.................. IT'S K ALL THE FUN PEEPS ARE HERE ANYWAY!
    How touching ;_;
    Liek dis if u crei evrytim.

Quote Originally Posted by Zefie
    Oh. :c
    It's okay if it's you onii-chan :3
    No homo.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Jobs
    Great jobs.
    lolwat

10+ Year Old Account
    We should hang. If u no wat i meen

Yeah you can definitely Vault over walls. You're talking about the game with the Poppy, right? Didn't get to watch it all but it was a fun derp there when he died to Cat.

The official lol sub forum has become so boring all of a sudden.................. IT'S K ALL THE FUN PEEPS ARE HERE ANYWAY!
    Oh baby. You lookin 2 fine in that suit.

Yeah it was the game with the poppy. What do you mean you're caught there? You can jump over the wall. YOU CAN JUMP OVER THE WALL!
    I only really check the LCS thread now once a game's over now.

Deleted
    >People being mad at Kayle nerfs
    your tears feed my soul.

I bloody love Kayle, but I can't take anyone seriously that says she didn't deserve them.

Deleted
    Nerfs in general seem to be a bit overemphasized. Sure, having your favourites nerfed isn't fun, but claiming stuff like Taric being useless (hi2u Dazzle) because of the early-game Shatter nerf is silly. xP

Already had friends questioning why people still play the nerfed champs. You'd think they were brought closer to being in-line rather than made unplayable.
    Last edited by mmoc7d4827b7f1; 2013-03-02 at 08:23 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raminax View Post
    Nerfs in general seem to be a bit overemphasized. Sure, having your favourites nerfed isn't fun, but claiming stuff like Taric being useless (hi2u Dazzle) because of the early-game Shatter nerf is silly. xP
    I love the Taric changes personally, I find they opened 2 more places for him to be played and it's amazing.

Though I know people are gonna whine about it until he gets nerfed till he can only be played support again

Deleted
    Feh, less nerfing, champs having variable ways to be played is only a good thing!

...Well, I'm hoping Riot shares my enthusiasm at least. :x

Deleted
    I love the Taric changes personally, I find they opened 2 more places for him to be played and it's amazing.

Though I know people are gonna whine about it until he gets nerfed till he can only be played support again
    He was fine back when his ulti wasn't ruined.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    No homo.
    O...oh. I...I thought...

Deleted
    this thread has too much lol let's change topic

I'm super sad Shin Megami Tensei IV is for the N3DS.

I DON'T WANNA BUY A FUCKING N3DS.

Quote Originally Posted by Okuu View Post
    He was fine back when his ulti wasn't ruined.
    His old ulti was too Dota-ish and too complicated for LoL.

I'm not even joking. People would run OOM because they'd forget to turn it off. >_>

Deleted
    What did it do?

EDIT:
    Old: (Toggle) Taric emits a brilliant light, healing himself each second by 30/40/50 (+0.2 per ability power) and increasing his attack damage by 30/60/90. Additionally, it grants half the attack damage bonus to nearby allied champions and 5/10/15 attack damage bonus to minions. The cost to sustain Radiance increases each second.
    20 seconds cooldown.
    20 initial mana cost.
    4/7/10 additional mana cost per second.
    Oh that's nice...
    Last edited by mmoc9f36a84b59; 2013-03-02 at 09:31 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    His old ulti was too Dota-ish and too complicated for LoL.

I'm not even joking. People would run OOM because they'd forget to turn it off. >_>
    How is it complicated. Swain's ulti works exactly the same way.
    What did it do?

EDIT:

Oh that's nice...
    Yes, it was the best ultimate in the game, pretty much the only reason Taric was my favorite support.

Deleted
    That's quite a radical change. But consider how much Riot seemingly dislikes sustain...

I completely forgot about Taric's ult before the change. I must admit that I miss it.

What is it with Riot and making missiles harder to see with new skins? First SL Lux with near-invisible W and much smaller Q, now iBlitz with an invisible hook?
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    I haven't see any IBlitz, so I don't know but I don't think it's that invisible from what I've seen from a video.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    What is it with Riot and making missiles harder to see with new skins? First SL Lux with near-invisible W and much smaller Q, now iBlitz with an invisible hook?
    pay2win

#dota2masterrace

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I haven't see any IBlitz, so I don't know but I don't think it's that invisible from what I've seen from a video.
    It's... a small-ish hand attached to a white/transparent laser.
    I don't know, I like that they change the spell effects to fit the skins better, but they should still be of similar size/visibility.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Okuu View Post
    How is it complicated. Swain's ulti works exactly the same way.
    And look how many people who play him compared to Taric.

Yep.

10+ Year Old Account
    I find it easier to dodge iBlitz hooks. The hand is such a bright blue that it's hard to miss flying at you.

Deleted
    I'd say Taric is more commonly played because he's a very strong support (and fairly cheap as well) while Swain isn't a particularly amazing AP, not because he's overly complicated in comparison. Do you have any source where Riot frankly state that the old Radiance being complicated was the reason for the rework?