Player Planning on Returning With Questions

I haven't played WoW since early Cata. I could never get into the raids and got bored of endgame content really quickly but had fun leveling leveling my shaman, dk and warlock from 80 to 85 and a hunter and warrior both from 1 to 85.

I have the next week off from school and absolutely nothing to do so I was considering playing through the 5 levels of content of MoP with one (or maybe even two) of my characters. I'm not interested in endgame content and will probably stop playing after the week is over.

1. Is MoP leveling good? I enjoyed the leveling content of Cata, but if MoP doesn't live up to the standards of its previous expansion then I won't bother.

2. Are any classes particularly fun (or boring) this expansion? I was thinking of leveling my shaman (elemantal for quests, resto for dungeons) first. Anything new on these fronts that differ from the previous expansion? Also is the monk worth checking out?

3. How hard are the new dungeons/should I read up on them before hand? I just want to know if I should read up on how to do the leveling dungeons before I go (as a DPS or healer, most likely healer).

4. Do scrolls of resurrection still work? I know I'll have to buy the game for 20 bucks, but could I get the gametime for free from a scroll?

Thank you for all your answers.

---------- Post added 2013-02-18 at 12:10 PM ----------

Shameless-Self-Bump
    Last edited by AllUserNamesAreTakenByNow; 2013-02-18 at 06:01 PM. Reason: Grammar Mistake

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Depends on what you think is good. There's a lot of story and it's a lot less linear than Cataclysm's zones were, but if you didn't like Cataclysm's quests themselves you probably won't like MoP's either.

2. Everyone will have different opinions on what's fun or not. If you're looking for something new, monks are worth checking out, and warlocks got a major redesign.

3. Reading up beforehand is always good, but they're not particularly hard as long as you follow the mechanics. There's some pretty nasty stuff but it's mostly avoidable.

4. It sounds like you mean to use a Scroll on a new account. You can't do that; it only works on pre-existing accounts.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. The leveling was really good, The quest chains are really exciting have alot of story in them & and alot more engaging.

2. I have leveled Enhancement & I enjoyed playing as a Shaman, My current Main is a Monk & I'm really enjoying the new playstyle of the class.

3. The Dungeons are easy, the Heriocs are alright not a huge challenge, but aslong you have a good group you will do fine, But Challenge Modes are where the fun is.

4. Scroll Rez I believe gives you 30 days I think - https://us.battle.net/support/en/art...surrection-faq
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

I smell another fanboy vs hater debate coming

Happens every time a post like this appears.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    2. Everyone will have different opinions on what's fun or not. If you're looking for something new, monks are worth checking out, and warlocks got a major redesign.

4. It sounds like you mean to use a Scroll on a new account. You can't do that; it only works on pre-existing accounts.
    How did warlocks change and if you don't want to explain can you give me a link explaining it all? I have an 85 warlock and might check it out.

I already have my old account. Plan on reusing it.

1. same as before, just more quests
    2. new spells, totems were pushed to being "cooldowns" and were nerfed to have silence effect them, other then the totem nerf, it's somewhat still the same as before
    3. Wrath level
    4. yes

Do you need email or account name to give someone a scroll because I can supply either to whoever wants it.

---------- Post added 2013-02-18 at 02:28 PM ----------

Never mind about the scroll of resurrection. I can try MoP for 10 days for free. Thanks for all the help guys.