Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Still no hunter luv.

Players stopped playing 4.0 very quickly.

Understatement, when a third of the guild I was in vanished in the first month it was telling. The changes to healers gutted us as we lost mostly the wives/girlfriends/etc of some our good raiders only to lose them shortly (after all if the significant other won't play anymore its not likely they want you too either). I remembers weeks spent grabbing people from other imploded guilds, it was like a race against a flood to get stable again. All so there damn PvP might work - figures it didn't.

Deleted
    this solo scenario looks really cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Dejablue View Post
    Classic had:

MC, BWL, ZA, AQ20, AQ40, Naxx, Azuregos, Kazzak, Dragons of Nightmare

BC had:

Kazzak, Mal G, Gruul, Doomwalker, Kara, SSC, TK, Hyjal, BT, SW

Wotlk had:

Naxx, S3D, Malygos, Ony, Ulduar, ToC, ICC, RS, VoA

Cata had:

BWD, BH, T4W, BoT, FL, DS

Panda has:

Sha, Galleon, MSV, Hof, ToES, TK, Nalak, Oondasta
    Classic = Onyxia aswell.

Comparing raids is pointless, everyone has their own opinion to which ones were best.

Yay WoW has a Bonus Level.

>_>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Karazhan had 12 bosses, but only Nightbane wasn't a reskin or straight up reused skin, as the other bosses were.
    Never got to go in the original Naxx40, but Naxx Remix at level 80 had a skeletal dragon. Didn't they just bust the icicles off Sapphiron?

Deleted
    <3 monk buffs!!!

Deleted
    Are the Arcane Mage nerfs really neccessary? 22% is quite big if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrus Vakarian View Post
    Are the Arcane Mage nerfs really neccessary? 22% is quite big if you ask me.
    Don't know the numbers but they were buffed first, by increasing damage/arcane charge ratio, and now nerfed. On live, they definitely are overpowered together with affliction.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    That is one pretty amazing Starcraft Mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Dragon Soul technically had nine "new" models, devoted entirely to Deathwing himself, while none of the other bosses had new models. This is true for a lot of the old raids; Karazhan had 12 bosses, but only Nightbane wasn't a reskin or straight up reused skin, as the other bosses were.
    Wasn't Nightbane a re-skin of the undead dragon from Naxx?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

somewhere near the dark portal on azeroth is a broken draenai shaking his head as he hears about this trove.

So these are monk buffs? They look like heavy healing nerfs to me? Can someone explain this? Seeing they want us to dps heal but make one of or chi generators make us go om in a few hits?

Gotta love Optimus Prime's voice.

Quote Originally Posted by drm316 View Post
    Gotta love Optimus Prime's voice.
    NOT! so much NOT right now....
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Quote Originally Posted by Ryft View Post
    "and your solution was adding a bunch of crap to the game (pet battles, LFR, transmog, challenge... when we just wanted raids"

I dont like it when people try to speak for everyone.

I have zero interest in raids.
    Agree! I wish we could do the raid as a 5man guild. We are just real life friends and have no desire to expand.

Quote Originally Posted by Shypanda88 View Post
    What's a rogue? Ha ha.
    In the not too distant future the answer will be stated something like:

"Oh, that was a melee DPS only thing they replaced w/ Monks way back in the MoP expansion. Never had much innovation or usefulness once dual spec feature came out."

PTR Changes to Blacksmith leveling are inspired. Can we see Tailoring & Leatherworking getting the same treatment?
    If the Blacksmithing and Engingeering ones are popular, we'll keep expanding it. (Source)
    What engineering changes? I know about the changes that make leveling BS easier, but this is the first I've heard of Eng getting anything.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKnubbles View Post
    That is one pretty amazing Starcraft Mod.
    You ain't fuckin' kidding dude. That looks sick! Even with the crappy YouTube graphics.