Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    in your kitchen, stealing your peanut buttas
    In all honesty probably the ending of KH I. Just the way the end cut-scene along with the music signified the journey's while still leaving you open to wondering whether or not Sora would see either of his friends again.

Planescape:Tornment was awesome.
    "What can change the nature of a man?"

10+ Year Old Account
    KotOR. The big reveal/plot twist was epic.

To the moon. Can't explain without ruining the game for anyone that might want to play it.

Kingdom hearts, i still get emotional when i go back and play that game. Its really just the ending where sora and kairi get seperated (Could have alot to do with the beautiful music during the cutscene)

Probably shenmue, i was pretty upset by the fact that some kids loving dad died to the hands of some thug going after his family's artifacts. Pisses me off even more that you never even see the main villian in game again...... ever

FEAR the slayer of the gods, catcher of the souls, the doomsinger of everlasting sunset, the immortal happy-burn-till-not-even-ashes-remains prophet! The Sunflower!

KOTOR II. I killed some random NPC and felt genuinely bad about it.
    i5 2500k Powercolor HD 6950
    8gb 1600mhz RAM
    96gb Kingston SSD, 1TB Caviar Black 64mb cache
    Basic P67 motherboard
    800 watt PSU
    NZXT Phantom Case: If you think this case is ugly, you are wrong.

Since no one else has mentioned it (maybe because it may or may not be considered a game, or people are ashamed for some silly reason or another), Katawa Shoujo.

Rin's Good End, very last line: "What's the word for when you feel inside your heart that everything in the world is alright?

I still don't know what the word is, and I think that's half the reason it hurt so much to read.

Metal Gear 4 when i return to shadow moses isle and the music starts to play , so many memories so many good times :/ i always keep a save at that spot just for the fun of old times !

Mass Effect 3 had a few scenes where I was like

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember crying at the end of Final Fantasy X.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    My rage at the ME3 ending, I have never been so angry even at league or dota 2 games. It was mostly because of the rollercoaster of emotion it brought me through to end like that.
    Last edited by rol3x; 2013-02-20 at 06:57 AM.

Deleted
    Mass Effect.
    I don't know how they do it, but goddamn there are times where you really have to hold back hard just so you don't start crying at the screen.
    My wife was like wtf is happening when he saw my face when I was playing ME3 .

I can allmost forgive the ending, just because how good the rest of the game is.

Fable for me. The antagonist was so good I wanted to reach thru the screen and strangle his pixelated vagina.

Journey.
    Shadow of the Colossus was really emotional for me too.
    BIG CHUNKUS

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Final Fantasy Crisis Core had a really sad ending.

10+ Year Old Account
    Halo. The loss of Sgt Johnson and Cortana. Broke my heart.

15+ Year Old Account
    While FFX had a decent emotional story, I think there's nothing like seeing the look on Dom's face in Gears of War 2 When he finally found his wife. I'm not too sure why, but that moment was just really emotional for me.
    I had a cool sig... then photobucket ate my pics and now its borked. :/ oh wells...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stiglet View Post
    Actually, I forgot this moment from WoW:

A'dal says: Fear not, young one, for this crusader shall not taste death.
    A'dal says: In life, Bridenbrad was the bearer of great deeds. Now, in passing, he shall taste only paradise.
    A'dal says: The light does not abandon its champions.
    I remember this, anyone remember the dead warrior quest?(not the one in wotlk!)

Quote Originally Posted by Ichorum View Post
    Since no one else has mentioned it (maybe because it may or may not be considered a game, or people are ashamed for some silly reason or another), Katawa Shoujo.

Rin's Good End, very last line: "What's the word for when you feel inside your heart that everything in the world is alright?

I still don't know what the word is, and I think that's half the reason it hurt so much to read.
    Katawa Shoujo was pretty good on emotions. The whole ff series got to me, but I think wow has gotten to me the most because of the human/mmo aspect to it. SO many god damn memories...
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose