Account terminated

My GW2 account was terminated for having modified and/or tampered with the game.

I have never done anything remotely close to this cause I hate cheating, and I wouldnt even know how to do it if I wanted to.

But still this was done to me for no reason with no warning.
    I have submitted a ticket but with no reply.

I have been told I should post on their forums for faster response but since my account is terminated I no longer have access to the forums.
    (Brilliant plan to terminate peoples accounts at random and then tell them to seek help at a forum they no longer have access to.)

So I was wondering if anyone here could make a post for me.

Thread:

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...d-older-merged

Referance#:

130219-001974

If you could post something like:

"Referance#: 130219-001974

Account wrongfully terminated for having tempered/modified the game."

Would appreciate it alot.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can create a forum account to post on that account issues forum. Not quite sure where the link is to do that, let me check.
    Valar morghulis

I had to create a support account in order to submit my ticket but this account can not be used to post on the forum with.
    I also cant login to my existing GW2 account trough the forum cause I only get "Your account dont have access to Guild Wars 2"

@OP, I haven't had GW2 installed for well over 4 months, do you just want my account? There's nothing of value, I think it only has a single level 12, but yea.

Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    @OP, I haven't had GW2 installed for well over 4 months, do you just want my account? There's nothing of value, I think it only has a single level 12, but yea.
    I would appreciate it alot.

---------- Post added 2013-02-20 at 10:36 PM ----------

Would really appreciate it if someone could take 2mins and post this for me...
    Sucks not being able to play.

Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    You are aware that account sharing is prohibited by TOS? Way to appeal a ban by committing a bannable offence Just saying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mafao View Post
    You are aware that account sharing is prohibited by TOS? Way to appeal a ban by committing a bannable offence Just saying.
    Call the police..