Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    All of the specs are pretty close to each other, maybe a 5% difference as someone else stated. The variance in WoL is that none of the best players ever go MM atm.

Deleted
    Looking more and more like I got my wish. The buffs for MM are flooding in lately. SV getting buffed as well is curious as I thought that was in a fine place.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think new changes will make MM equal to other 2 spec, once agian !! 125% dmg burst to chimera shot ?

Quote Originally Posted by Spichora View Post
    I think new changes will make MM equal to other 2 spec, once agian !! 125% dmg burst to chimera shot ?
    its not 125% increase... its a 50% increase... damn how is it so many people are that inept at basic math...

Its worth noting that marks does have advantages that neither BM nor SV properly cover. For instance, its burst when changing targets is extremely high. ( Provided they are in CA range).

I raided as marks until I stopped raiding on my hunter this patch and I was able to do competitive dps.

Marks shines on fights like Garajal, Amber Shaper, Tsulong and Sha of Fear are actually pretty good for marks due to many target swaps with adds that can't reliably be aoe'd down.

If you play marks properly, you'll pull your own weight in your raid team.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis003 View Post
    its not 125% increase... its a 50% increase... damn how is it so many people are that inept at basic math...
    Chimera Shot now does 315% ranged weapon Nature damage, up from 210%. Additional damage increased by 125%. Now heals you for 5% of your total health, up from 3%.

Damn how so many people are that inept at basic READING

Blindooo ! I wasnt saying about 315% weap damage increase from 210%!

Chimera Shot now does 315% ranged weapon Nature damage, up from 210%. Additional damage increased by 125%. Now heals you for 5% of your total health, up from 3%.

the additional damage went up very very little... you are the one who fails at basic math... the base additional damage right now is 1246 adding 125% to that equals 2803.5

its not this OP change you seem to think it is, i do not fail at reading you fucking fail at addition

All the notes are today is just the actual patched in data of what Ghostcrawler told us a few days ago; Chimera getting buffed 50% compared to live, Steady getting buffed 20%, and Aimed getting buffed 10%.

That's what all those changes are. The 125% increase is the ranged AP coefficient only. It all maths out to be a 50% gain compared to the live version of Chimera Shot.
    Last edited by Bullettime; 2013-02-22 at 05:33 PM.