Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsage View Post
    Pretty much this. Tell us about the damn thing already.
    No point when the moment they do it will "release the damn thing already" and people start getting angry about it like Diablo 3 pre launch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hiragana View Post
    Announce Titan or gtfo
    If they start hyping the game now, only to not release it for the next 8 years, that won't do the game very good.

predictions for this Blizzcon:

-TITAN reveal (finally)
    -New WoW Xpac announced
    -D3 Xpac announced
    -Details on Blizzard All Stars
    -SC2 Legacy of Void first details
    Last edited by Sargerus; 2013-02-19 at 03:24 PM.

I dont think Titan will be announced unless its a year away which according to leaks it isnt (unless proved false). They specifically said that after the problem with Diablo 3 they want to try and stay way from early announcements and I dont blame them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still wish they would have mini con's in different states though out USA and maybe into Europe much like Harley Davidsion and GoldWing do for biker rallies then they have the end of year Main Rally in different major cities around the World......think of the money they could make....and generate new jobs for others....

Quote Originally Posted by Sargerus View Post

-TITAN reveal (finally)
    -New WoW Xpac announced
    -D3 Xpac announced
    This is exactly what I was thinking! Isn't there some math based on when Blizzcon is compared to when the next xpac drops? I remember something like 6 months from blizzcon - so we can expect burning legion in May 2014!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MouseD View Post
    Still wish they would have mini con's in different states though out USA and maybe into Europe much like Harley Davidsion and GoldWing do for biker rallies then they have the end of year Main Rally in different major cities around the World......think of the money they could make....and generate new jobs for others....
    And why would they do this perhaps? Blizzcon actually is a hole in their profits/generated Revenue.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by madrox View Post
    No point when the moment they do it will "release the damn thing already" and people start getting angry about it like Diablo 3 pre launch.
    that or tons of threads about ER MAH GERD TITAN LOOKS LIEK SHITZES I WANTED WOW 2 BETTER THAN EVEREST MMO EVAR YOU LIEDS!!!!!! I DIDNT ASK FOR NO SHITTY FACEBOOK KIDDY CASUAL GAME @_@

---------- Post added 2013-02-19 at 10:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    And why would they do this perhaps? Blizzcon actually is a hole in their profits/generated Revenue.
    also this. according to blizzard they have NEVER made a profit off of blizzcon so it really is nice that they give their fans a huge event with concerts and stuff when they make no money back off it
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking forward to it. Crossing fingers on tickets; been lucky every year so far.

15+ Year Old Account
    At least it doesn't say "BlizzCon 2013 INVADES Anaheim", would have been a dead giveaway regarding the announcement of the next expansion

And Titan is not gonna happen, get over it. If it was, there would already been more info about it. It's an eternal project that won't see daylight in years, if not abandoned already.

November? Thats alot of time

my prediction: wow x5 - Diablo xpac - Titan announcement - no new SC2 xpac details.

10+ Year Old Account

-TITAN reveal (finally)
    -New WoW Xpac announced
    -D3 Xpac announced
    This. Prio the next wow expansion, maybe making me changing my mind and come back.

Cant wait! Hope i get tickets!

Deleted

-TITAN reveal (finally)
    -New WoW Xpac announced
    -D3 Xpac announced
    Yeah, I believe that this is what we're going to see.

I am also looking forward to the updated models, hopefully we'll see them all at Blizzcon. Unless that MoP thing that hasn't been announced yet is actually the new models.

Been to them all, still going to this one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Correct me if I am wrong but this Blizzcon will mark the biggest gap between the launch of a WoW expansion and the Blizzcon announcing it?

Not only will xpac 5 be in a pretty complete state, they will probably have to launch beta in rapidly in 2014. This time next year players will be wandering the new zones...

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes its in Novemeber, Thank God !!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Might need to go to this
    For the night is dark and full of terrors

Hopefully they reveal Titan and the new WoW expansion. Don't give 2 shits about Diablo and Starcraft