Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    why cant it be in europe

WOW. this is cruel... so my Birthday is the 8th, and I LIVE in Anaheim, funny thing, I'm moving in April T-T So no Blizzcon for me! #epicsadfaceoftheday (For those wondering where I'm moving to, it's Virginia)

Nice, I missed it last year.

TITAN! *cough World of Starcraft cough*

They need to pull an Apple/Steve Jobs:

"It is called World of Starcraft and it is available...TODAY!"

People would lose their minds.
    Last edited by Dejablue; 2013-02-19 at 06:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish I could go.... :c

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay Blizzcon. My Ol Lady done said I could get tickets this year...if I can get them before they sell out....

Definitely no Titan announcement.

They already have next WoW expansion to announce, assuming 5.4 will be out by november.

Very likely a D3 expansion.

And possibly Legacy of the Void, although that can wait a bit longer. Only 8 months since Heart of the Swarm release and since everyone knows what it is going to be roughly, there is no point for an early announcement.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by orangelemonrain View Post
    I dont think Titan will be announced unless its a year away which according to leaks it isnt (unless proved false). They specifically said that after the problem with Diablo 3 they want to try and stay way from early announcements and I dont blame them.
    Yeah I can see how they need more time than 12 years.....

Quote Originally Posted by Dejablue View Post
    TITAN! *cough World of Starcraft cough*

They need to pull an Apple/Steve Jobs:

"It is called World of Starcraft and it is available...TODAY!"

People would lose their minds.
    LOL you are right people would lose their minds....

Because it would be an untested, unknown, very likely broken, steaming pile of crap.

Also, people need to give up on the whole "World of Starcraft" thing. If Blizzard was going to do anything even remotely like that, they would not have allowed an SC2 mod that basically creates that exact same thing to be made.

I'm honestly not expecting a Titan announcement. They will already have the next WoW expansion announcement, plus very likely a Diablo expansion to announce. A new IP would dominate the entire weekend with people clamoring for information. It would totally overshadow anything else they might talk about. Look for Titan info at a Blizzcon where nothing else big is really going on, like if they hold one next year for example (WoW expansion either already out or about to be, same with D3 expansion, LotV expansion likely still at least 6 moths away if not more).
    Last edited by Gurbz; 2013-02-19 at 08:05 PM.
    I found I enjoyed the game significantly more when I stopped paying attention to all the people on the forums telling me how much I am supposed to hate it
    All this complaining is simply further proof that Blizzard could send each and every player a real-life wish-granting flying unicorn carrying a solid gold plate of chocolate chip cookies wrapped in hundred dollar bills, and someone would whine that Blizzard sucks for not letting them choose oatmeal raisin.

i wouldnt expect any titan info, probably just d3 and sc2 xpack, maybe announcement for the next wow xpack. thats probably it^^

Deleted
    In November we'll be more than a year into MoP, and since they want faster content, expansions etc. it would only be natural that they have the next expansion announced

TITAN info inc! D3 X1 addon infos inc! and maybe some real surprises?

So many people here are going to be quite disappointed when Titan info gets released. It will be quite amusing.

A diablo/sc/wc mix would be osom ! (aye osom!)

WoW 6.0 is almost definite, I doubt any BIG SC or D3 announcements, I would love to get some Titan info but it's highly unlikely seeing how its probably still 2 years out

Won't be any new titan info most likely. I am looking forward to a d3 xpac and WoW xpac and maybe dota all stars but it wouldn't make any sense to announce Titan.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrouswheel View Post
    So many people here are going to be quite disappointed when Titan info gets released. It will be quite amusing.
    thats how i feel. the forums will be dark and full of terrors and i will cackle at its madness O-O
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    When will they finnaly think again of their subscribers in europe and do it here ... ?

They aren't a european company, Darkamon... Get over it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manju View Post
    Definitely no Titan announcement.

They already have next WoW expansion to announce, assuming 5.4 will be out by november.

Very likely a D3 expansion.

And possibly Legacy of the Void, although that can wait a bit longer. Only 8 months since Heart of the Swarm release and since everyone knows what it is going to be roughly, there is no point for an early announcement.
    I disagree.,It is time for Titan. They have to let the world in on their plans sometime, if only to begin the hype machine, and it just FEELS right that now is the moment.

The WOW expansion is clearly going to be announced as well and I would guess the trailer will include the reveal of the new and updated character models.

A Diablo 3 expansion announcenment is also pretty likely.

Starcraft 2 is iffy. Might get some introductory stuff on Legacy of the Void but I doubt it.