Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    Oh my. Having several alts sat at 80-85, I can safely say I may have found something else to do with my time in game. I also noticed the OP completed Heroic Stone guards yesterday... at level 80... as a mage. They're essentially doing half the DPS of the average LFR group of 90's, but with 24 less people.

That makes me wonder if healers scale so crazily. Get 25 of these twinks, and I could truthfully see them beating the living crap out of all heroic MoP content (because you know, 8.5M raid DPS if you take 17 DPS, 2 tanks and 5 healers... that's not counting the tank DPS, but you should perhaps add on another 1.2M or so because 300K Health allows 300K Vengeance and the scaling on DPS - Vengeance is massive (e.g. 100K Vengeance on a 90 tank can bring them up to over 250K DPS). It's quite unlikely the vengeance would be capped completely, but I also don't think it'd be too far from it.
    We're actually forming a lvl 80 only Sha of Anger raid right now. Should be fun.
    The DK tank is Unholy and avoidance capped, means he can't even get hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Impressive. Reminds me of the death knight running around with that Axe off the BMAH one shooting people.
    axe of the what?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maldias View Post
    axe of the what?
    This monster.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=44924/su...e-phoenix-king

Quote Originally Posted by maldias View Post
    axe of the what?
    Sun-Lute of the phoenix king

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    oh, that thing.

being able to get that on an 85 is rather ridiculous.

How would a level 90 fare against him? What do you guys think? Like how fast could he take one down?

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

15+ Year Old Account
    so a firemage with 70% crit
    although it is impressive, it's not really a secret that firemages suck without crit and shine with crit. and I think with that crit chance, a quite major part of your damage comes from an insanely high stacked ignite.

but yeah, quite impressive. good luck with your warlock 85 tank

I think it's pretty stupid that Blizzard allowed this to happen.
    Not really sure what they were thinking about letting low levels have such massively high ilvl gear. And then doing things like removing level requirements from raids.
    Hopefully blizzard will fix it "soon", but they haven't yet so.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%BAl/advanced

Abdúl @ Zul'Jin, US.

328ilvl.... ugly.

Abdul said "come at me pvp" - no shit man, did you really calling it pvp? no way... pvp is when anyone have same gear, then only skill matters. this is pvp.

yeah it's not player vs player if one player is in any way different from the other one. this is not player vs player, this is something completely different called play0r against Player (paP).
    Awesome statement.

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    sorry to burst your bouble, but when 5.2 hits the second you step into a bg you will be forced to the top level of your bracket along with accompanied stat drops for being in lower level gear.
    Source please?

OT: awesome OP. I'm currently gearing a DK 80 twink but nowhere near matches that.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post
    Source please?
    http://us.battle.net//wow/en/blog/8226552
    Players in low-level Battlegrounds will have their effective level raised to the maximum level allowed in that Battleground bracket. Players' base stats and spells are scaled accordingly, and are treated as the same level when determining hits, misses, and critical effect chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Funny thing is a blue said this is the way the "twink" items were intended to use, and have no plans of nerfing them. Not that there's anything wrong with doing 500k dps, unless you start one shottin players and taking over quest hubs.
    A tweet by GC directly contradicts this. It isn't intended and will be fixed.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn