Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Patch 5.2 PTR - Build 16597

Last edited by chaud; 2013-02-19 at 03:38 PM.

Now I get mana back when I Tiger Palm AND Blackout Kick? My fistweaving is pleased...

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mmmm something new for us leatherworkers to collect Haunting Spirits sounds scary.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zumacrume View Post
    Now I get mana back when I Tiger Palm AND Blackout Kick? My fistweaving is pleased...
    you got mana back from tiger palm and blackout kick ONLY after you jab once. Its somehow a nerf instead...

Very Nice Monk buffs o.o ... also interesting that you now need to jab then BoK/TP for mana return rather then just a free will TP, oh well at least they buffed it to 2%, and nice too that they made BoK and option. I guess overall I like it better.

Edit: just saw the increase mana cost to jab and that makes me a sad panda.
    Last edited by Somebody; 2013-02-19 at 04:11 PM.

Chaud, this isn't the complete list of the incoming build, right?

Still no hunter luv!!!!

I'm starting to get the feeling that Blizzard doesn't want mages to play Arcane...

Quote Originally Posted by Static View Post
    Chaud, this isn't the complete list of the incoming build, right?
    Notes are pretty much done now. Compares last PTR build and this one.

Ahhh.... guess a Blacksmithing mount was too good to last. Sky Claw now Engineering.

Penance 40y +range glyph

Finally, we can truly move back to 40y while healing.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Notes are pretty much done now. Compares last PTR build and this one.
    Alright, I was kind of hoping to see something that involves Shaman's single target DPS. Thanks nonetheless. Appreciate it.
    "Those mortal shells that we call bodies, are not ours to keep. The body is a gift of earth that must, one day, be returned from whence it came"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by subanark View Post
    Ahhh.... guess a Blacksmithing mount was too good to last. Sky Claw now Engineering.
    Where do you get this ''Blacksmithing mount'' thing from? The Sky Claw has always been listed as an Engineering mount.
    FFXIV: Rintha Elenah | WoW: Rinth | GW2: Reno Turan

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sidelsky18 View Post
    I'm starting to get the feeling that Blizzard doesn't want mages to play Arcane...
    Thank you for that Blizz :3

ack, 6% mana for jab? I guess I'll only be jabbing for BoK and TP buffs then soothing mist for my chi?

Quote Originally Posted by obviuz View Post
    Thank you for that Blizz :3
    These are tooltip changes, thats all they are for arcane. The changes went through last week. People whining about arcane still fail, fire is quickly becoming the spec in 5.2 and will do much more dmg than arcane then people will cry over fire.

Deleted
    iLvl 496 blues?

Poor Arcane Mages....they keep fundamentally changing the class. I didn't really like staying at 6 stacks of ACharge anyway, but what the heck is going on now?

Is it Eternal or Hungering? Make up your mind...

What is the music used in the video for Helm of Eternal Darkness - I WANT IT - and the helm...