Raid Group Organizer?

Is there a addon that will organize my raid group to my liking? I really hate having to drag and drop everyone with the raid frame blizzard provides.

PS.. I already use PhoenixStyle to mass invite and set assists and what not. If you can some how organize as well with this addon, please help! lol.. I know this addon can do a lot.

Didn't know phoenixstyle did mass invites, but I use oRA3 for that, it also auto-promotes people based on rank or specified names, and auto sets a master looter. It also has a handy ready check display window. As far as something to organize groups, I've never found anything but would also find that really useful if anyone knows of something.

Just did a quick google search, found this (never used it):

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/auto-invite

Might work. Or might not, depending on how old this part of the description is:

To move the players in the defined groups, press Move Groups. (not working yet)

Quote Originally Posted by Spiralphoenix View Post
    Didn't know phoenixstyle did mass invites, but I use oRA3 for that, it also auto-promotes people based on rank or specified names, and auto sets a master looter. It also has a handy ready check display window. As far as something to organize groups, I've never found anything but would also find that really useful if anyone knows of something.

Just did a quick google search, found this (never used it):

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/auto-invite

Might work. Or might not, depending on how old this part of the description is:
    HAHA, tried that addon right after I posted this. I kept getting an lua error. Also, I noticed the command to open it was /ai , which is the same as ArkInventory, so they might be conflicting?

But yeah, PhoenixStyle has that feature and does the same as you described with oRA3. Invites everyone above a certain rank, auto promotes by names, sets loot threshold and master looter, can change the raid to heroic 25 automatically once raid is formed. Doesn't have a ready check display window though! That would be useful.