Deleted

Best horde race for a DK

So i've got a dk, which is a goblin atm, and I really dislike playing a goblin for a few reasons. I like to pvp with my dk and im thinking of doing a race change, which horde race is the best for a dk. If it helps i play frost spec, soon unholy come 5.2

Go orc for that litle racial boost

15+ Year Old Account
    Personally, I would go orc. The racial is pretty bad ass.

Deleted
    Blood Elf.
    If you're going Unholy you'll get 2x added stuns (Ghoul Charge and Gnaw) and as Chillblains are most popular in Frost and you're switching to Unholy, I recommend you go with Asphixiate, add all that plus the blood elf racial which is an AoE silence and you got yourself 4x new CC abilities. Plus it gives you a little more RP when used as well as a little less damage from certain mage/boomkin abilities.

10+ Year Old Account
    Orc, easily. Especially as unholy, the extra pet damage is very nice. Plus blood fury is a great cd.

Deleted
    Ghoul leap is an interrupt and a 2 sec root not a stun but only when transformed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Inambour View Post
    only when transformed.
    Still a stun.

Orc is generally best for any class that can be in. Burst is extremely important in WoW and Blood Fury offers the best racial. On top of that, extra pet damage and 15% stun reduction...it's by and far the best pvp dk race for horde imo.

An extremely strong argument can be made for undead though with the heavy presence of fears as CC in the game an the racial heals you for the same amount as it deals in damage, affected by unholy mastery. But it's not controlled so that's something you have to decide on.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

orc by a mile

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanxys View Post
    Still a stun.
    No it's not. Ghoul "charge" is not a stun, please stop spreading false info.
    When not transformed the leap does not have any side effect, but once it is there's a root for 2 sec and spell interrupt (if casting something of course).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Inambour View Post
    No it's not.
    Still had sex.

10+ Year Old Account
    Especially given the fact that you'll probably PvP as Unholy next patch, Orc is the obvious choice.

Fem Orc obv.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Romaxton View Post
    Orc, easily. Especially as unholy, the extra pet damage is very nice. Plus blood fury is a great cd.
    My exact answer aswell. At first I made a blood elf DK like so many others, but after looking at the orc racials I immediatly switched over to orc instead. They also look freaking badass in DK gear.

Blood fury gives some nice additional damage for a short time, +2% pet damage works really well with unholy DK's, 15% less stun is very handy in PvP and you get extra expertise when using axes.

No one plays Unholy this tier :P

I don't know if this is all anecdotal, but Sims for T14 BiS gear DW have Troll ahead of Orc by a couple hundred, with Troll/Goblin/Orc being all within a 1k dps range.

Worth $25 to change? Not at this point.