Check if you did Sha this week Macro

Keep forgetting if you did Sha this week or not?
    Here's your solution:

/run local z,t,s={[32099]='Sha of Anger this week.'},GetQuestsCompleted();for c,v in pairs(z) do if t[c] then s='' else s=' not' end print('You have'..s,'done',v) end

Enjoy

Deleted
    While I'll commend you for your effort (especially in making it expandable, I like it!), your macro can still be improved. Here's how I'd make it look:
    Code:
    /run local z,t={[32099]='Sha of Anger this week'},GetQuestsCompleted()for c,v in pairs(z)do print(("You have%s done %s."):format(t[c] and " not" or "",v))end

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    While I'll commend you for your effort (especially in making it expandable, I like it!), your macro can still be improved. Here's how I'd make it look:
    Code:
    /run local z,t={[32099]='Sha of Anger this week'},GetQuestsCompleted()for c,v in pairs(z)do print(("You have%s done %s."):format(t[c] and " not" or "",v))end
    Your macro lies to me and tells me that I have already done it, when I haven't.
    d=(^_^)z

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Just ctrl v this into a macro and you can see if you have done Sha or Galleon that week.

/run local c = IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(32099)print("You have "..(c and "" or "not").."done Sha of Anger this week..")
    /run print("You have "..(GetQuestsCompleted()[32098]and "" or "not").." done Galleon this week.")
    Might as well dump the 2 in together.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Deleted
    Yeah, I had messed the order up initially. That's what I get for typing too quickly.
    Code:
    /run local z,t={[32099]='Sha of Anger this week',[32098]='Galleon this week'},GetQuestsCompleted()for c,v in pairs(z)do print(("You have%s done %s."):format(t[c] and "" or " not",v))end

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

Quote Originally Posted by Venara View Post
    I did not know this exists. Thank you!
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno