Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Spammer of the Horde View Post
    I see what you did there.

I miss sw:tor's DR system sometimes.
    I'm actually glad Blizzard isn't putting any of SWTOR's pvp systems into their game. That game was trash in a hat when it came to pvp.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    CC is good, the amount of CC currently in the game is beyond retarded, did paladins really needed 3 different CC on different DRs? One of them being instant aoe?! Warriors having more stun than rogues, on entire different DRs, and insanee mobility. Monks cc is combined with their "i spin trough the entire arena map hell oooo" is absolutly stupid.

I'm fine with CCs, which i can counter, as a Shaman, im perfectly fine with Frost mage CC, yes, it maybe a bit too much control, but other than pom sheep, all others can be countered either with grounding, with shock, or warstomp (aww yeaaa)
    Last edited by Darksoldierr; 2013-02-22 at 09:16 AM.
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    I agree that ccs are a good part of pvp, in moderation! I think blanket silences still should be nerfed, and maybe combine a few of the drs together.
    Blanket silences are necessary given the amount of instant and quick heals available in PvP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Blanket silences are necessary given the amount of instant and quick heals available in PvP.
    I would like a silence that would prevent you from casting instant spells but casted spells would be okay....that would go great with RoP. Or even blanket silences.
    Last edited by apepi; 2013-02-23 at 02:24 AM.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose