Recruiting to WAR!

Trying to bring some life back into this game, would love to see people back into t2 and t3 again. I am Currently on badlands, just started playing so im not even 40 yet but loving this game so far. So what do you say? What to do some RvR?

10+ Year Old Account
    Spent a lot of time in WAR but I was one of those who got burned in the second billing fiasco. To the tune of fourteen hundred dollars. So I chose to never go back to WAR or Mythic.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post
    To the tune of fourteen hundred dollars. So I chose to never go back to WAR or Mythic.
    D:

What... The... Fuck...

I did not know that happened to that extent. I thought it was like people got charged for 2 months or something.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Quote Originally Posted by hk-51 View Post
    D:

What... The... Fuck...

I did not know that happened to that extent. I thought it was like people got charged for 2 months or something.
    It was for random intervals. People were getting charged for anywhere from a single months, to years worth of subscriptions. It was a horrendous mess : /

Way to blow the legs out from under this guy's topic...

10+ Year Old Account
    I really enjoyed WAR, but its a game that requires lots of people playing to keep it exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by philefluxx View Post
    I really enjoyed WAR, but its a game that requires lots of people playing to keep it exciting.
    It's unfortunate how true this statement is. I still believe Warhammer Online had the highest potential to replace WoW, or at least divide its player base for a lengthy period of time. If it had remained popular, I bet people would still be playing it today. The PvP was quite enjoyable, leveling wasn't too bad, and the public quests were killer. If I had friends to play with I would easily go back to playing.
    I'm not always right, you're just usually wrong.

I loved this game, the best PvP and atmosphere I have ever had in a MMO, unfortunatelly it needs alot of the ppl to have fun in it
    I would reaaaaaally love to play my Chosen again

Quote Originally Posted by Auddie View Post
    It's unfortunate how true this statement is. I still believe Warhammer Online had the highest potential to replace WoW, or at least divide its player base for a lengthy period of time. If it had remained popular, I bet people would still be playing it today. The PvP was quite enjoyable, leveling wasn't too bad, and the public quests were killer. If I had friends to play with I would easily go back to playing.
    Then start playing again i have a group of buds on badlands would love to add another person to our group

It seemed fun when I started playing it but after a patch it ran like hell on my machine. Whats the costs now for it?

Not going to go back to this before it goes F2P. There is just too many good free MMOs out these days to go back to a dead subscription fee MMO.

But I will admit it I miss Tier 4 RvR alot, that is before all the patches that ruined it.