Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ...
    The buff is active. As 2h frost im at 73.27% haste, I did get an upgrade with more haste and last night I had 67.5% haste. Restart must have applied hotfix.

Quote Originally Posted by broodax View Post
    I'm interested to see how things played out for everyone yesterday. Our logs, which are unfortunately private, show Unholy and Frost being almost exactly equal on single targets, which is what all of the public data showed they should have been before the last minute buff to Frost.

However, the buff to Frost appears to have NOT been in place, it was only rolled out during the restarts this morning.

This would indicate that the public data was right, and that we will now see Frost far ahead of Unholy after the buffs. If anyone has any evidence either way - please share.

To be fair, a lot of the recent charts were also using the full heroic T15 set, not the current gear. As well as any logs from yesterday's raid.

What numbers the specs are pulling now will be a lot different when you throw in the meta gem and tier bonuses, the two specs might change places quite a bit.

the buff work atm.

just check skada for frost strike main hand and off hand.

my weapon is 522 and 517.

main frost attack 896.1k damage
    off hand frost strike 442k damage

Patch 5.2 Hotfixes: March 5 post soon also

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    so, conversion is still a piece of shit. It will help you in a 1v1 situation, but only at a significant decrease to your dps. It provides almost no help against burst, so dks are still goign to be the primary focus targets in arenas and rbgs. GG blizzard, way to notfix the problem and put a cosmetic bandage on it and callit a "needed buff".

Yep. It's nice soloing the new dailies, but that's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by forwards1ca View Post
    so, conversion is still a piece of shit. It will help you in a 1v1 situation, but only at a significant decrease to your dps. It provides almost no help against burst, so dks are still goign to be the primary focus targets in arenas and rbgs. GG blizzard, way to notfix the problem and put a cosmetic bandage on it and callit a "needed buff".
    Any melee you bring to Rbgs will get trained.

Ps no one in there right mind is going to let a dk run around spamming HB and spreading aids everywhere
    Last edited by Rgthreex; 2013-03-07 at 07:58 PM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rgthreex View Post
    Any melee you bring to Rbgs will get trained.

Ps no one in there right mind is going to let a dk run around spamming HB and spreading aids everywhere
    If this is what you think dks do, you obviously have never played a dk. We do so much more. My complaint is that they said "Oh, were fixing the survivability problem with dks! Here's a massive conversion buff!", yet the "buff" is still useless.

How is UH's dps now with the disease, SS, rotation buffs?