PvP Season 12 Ending Soon - March 5th

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard
    Arena and Rated Battleground Season 12 is scheduled to end on Tuesday, March 5. At that point, we will determine who is eligible for the end-of-season rewards, a process that should take approximately one week. It's very important for players who feel that they may be eligible for Arena titles and/or the Malevolent Gladiator's Cloud Serpent to refrain from transferring their characters to another realm or faction until after Season 12 ends. The awarding of Season 12 titles and mounts will occur approximately two weeks after the season ends.

At the end of the season, Conquest Points will be converted to Honor Points and any honor above 4000 will be converted to gold at a rate of 35 silver per point. The honor cap will remain at 4000.

All Season 12 items will cost Honor Points (equivalent to their previous Conquest Point cost) when the season ends, with the exception of any items with rating requirements attached. These items will no longer be available for purchase.

The next Arena and Rated Battleground season will begin approximately one week after the current season ends. During the break between seasons, all Rated Battleground and Arena matches will be unavailable. Team and Personal Ratings will be reset when Season 13 begins.
    Source: Blizzard Blog

5.2 Released on March 12th?
    Last edited by Elvine; 2013-02-20 at 02:10 AM.

Oooo thank you! Now to spread the news :3

Quote Originally Posted by Elvine View Post
    Source: Blizzard Blog

. A season usually starts one week after the release of a major patch and ends when a new major patch is released.
    http://www.wowpedia.org/PvP_Season

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvine View Post
    March 5th most likely

Just to confirm what has been said above.

Arena and Rated Battleground Season 11 is scheduled to end on Tuesday, August 28 - 5.0 Release Date August 28th

Arena and Rated Battleground Season 10 is scheduled to end on November 29 - 4.3 Release Date November 29th

Arena and Rated Battleground Season 9 is scheduled to end as early as June 28 - 4.2 Release Date 28 June

This means that 5.2 should drop on March 5th

5.2 released on the 5th with the next arena season coming out on the 12th

Deleted
    NOOOOO! I'm still busy upgrading my epic offset items. I need more time! : |

Awww man, i was looking forward to this patch next week.... oh well.

March 5th! brb Marking my calendar

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    There's your date for 5.2. March 5th/6th.

I was actually spot on with my prediction. Last week of February or first of March.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Woot, called it to the day. Was predicting "March 5th, give or take a week".
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Keep in mind that is EU. EU always gets patches on Wednesdays.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)