Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    This is very old news, here's an old collection of clues pointing to Sargeras and the Legion from the MOP beta, next to the fact we know Turalyon and Alleria are returning in the next expansion thanks to Metzen confirming it directly.

http://www.blizzplanet.com/blog/comm...rn-of-sargeras

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    As long as they cannot dual-wield warglaives, and their metamorphosis is a melee instead of ranged, they lack evasion, can't main tank, don't have mana burn... all they are is a cheap imposter.

Plus, imagine NElf warlocks. DH has to be available to NElves.
    It would be stupid to have ruined the chance for demon hunters all because some of their iconic abilities were cannibalized to give demon hunter fans a little bit of homage while playing rogues and warlocks over the years, indeed. If Blizzard wants to embellish and flesh out the class, they can do it. They did it to deathknights, but of course this is argued about constantly here. We really know next to nothing about demon hunters and there is tons of room to flesh them out if they want to.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I kind of hope that next expansion Blizzard makes the level cap 103 just to drive all these people insane.
    resulting OCD would be hillarious.

I also don't think we're getting new player races, but rather the player model updates with expanded customization is my guess.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

Deleted
    This again.....
    text hinting at future* incursions of the burning legion is not, under any circumstance a legitimate source for information on "Next expansion". We have not even had the second tier of raiding yet, never mind the final tier, Which has typically been around the time that Blizzard announce the next expansion details.
    *the speech from that NPC could be referring to the next expansion, or an expansion after that, it may just be random speech for RP reasons

Things can drastically change between the end of an expansion and the start of a new one in terms of storyline 's, in fact the same NPC says
    "We openly deal with the ethereal, ignorant of their true intentions. Could we be aiding in the preparation of our own demise?"
    I could quite easily interpret that as the next expansion dealing with the Ethereal, and visiting their home world of K'aresh.
    Last edited by mmocd8f86ed6f0; 2013-02-20 at 06:28 AM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would prefer no new races and the updated classic race models.

I too would like to see buckets more customisation along with the model revamp instead of another race or class. It's much needed.

New races: horde hozen - alliance Jinyu
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Old news, and I have very firm desires here.

*New Horde Race - Ogre
    *New Alliance Race - Broken
    *New Neutral Race - Ethereal
    *New Hero Class - Demon Hunter
    *Level Cap 100
    *New Continent - Argus
    *Outland Questline Revamp (not a rebuild of the continent like Cata)
    *Released as part of a 10th anniversary year-long extravaganza
    Holy crap, that would be amazing. However, you forgot the part where they re-vamp Outland too (or at least update it some)!
    Though I think you should put High Elves on there for Alliance race. We already have Draenei, so why not just give us a new skin subset for them to be Broken?

Hell, if it's going to be a FIFTEEN LEVEL expansion, Argus had better well be a damn planet, or they add more continent(s) to Outland after revamping it, and we go from the new Outland continent(s) to Argus.
    Last edited by The Stormbringer; 2013-02-20 at 09:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    Holy crap, that would be amazing. However, you forgot the part where they re-vamp Outland too (or at least update it some)!
    Though I think you should put High Elves on there for Alliance race. We already have Draenei, so why not just give us a new skin subset for them to be Broken?

Hell, if it's going to be a FIFTEEN LEVEL expansion, Argus had better well be a damn planet, or they add more continent(s) to Outland after revamping it, and we go from the new Outland continent(s) to Argus.
    15 levels? 90-100?

Im thinking that the Horde and Alliance need to get their own demonic race. Perhaps a faction of the BC chooses to split off and ally.

Horde: Eredar
    Alliance: Nathrezim

Im thinking that for these special races each class would be modified to work in a unique manner. Perhaps they would have their own unique talent trees instead of the standard class talent trees.

The only other option would be to actually make the Burning Crusade the third playable faction in the game. It would be interesting to have another faction instead of just another race/class.
    Last edited by Venant; 2013-02-20 at 10:34 PM.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

10+ Year Old Account
    Ogres for the Horde and High Elves for the Alliance, Blizzard owes us it!

10+ Year Old Account
    I want alliance to get high elves. What horde gets doesn't matter much to me but maybe Ogres since it is the popular request. Most importantly though I want the demon hunter class. I would reroll to it most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    No broken ones... they're basically just... melted Draenei.

Sure, their "culture," or rather, way of getting on, differs from that of the Draenei in most respects, they aren't very different from Draenei visually. They're blue. They have face tentacles. Done and done.
    Blood elves are basically just pink short night elves. Forsaken are basically just dead humans. Trolls are basically just night elves with back posture and tusks. Want me to go further? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Luftmangle View Post
    Whatever it is, it can't come fast enough. Tired of this rainbow panda garbage.
    Really? I find this to be a more depressing expansion than Cataclysm.

But OT, I'd love to see ogres as a playable race, I've wanted to play them since Warcraft 2. Such a great race with so much history in the series, dunno how they weren't a mainstay since day 1.

Deleted
    For the Alliance, High-elves. (With Alleria as chief)
    For the Horde, maybe ogres.

It's pretty stupid to think that ethereal and arakkoa will join the Alliance/Horde cause they do not care about it, also, demons do not mean Burning Crusade, it's OVER for Outland, maybe we'll go to Argus or otherwhere but we wont go back to Outland, Arakkoa & Ethereals are native from Outland, and only exist in Outland.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Demon Hunters are also in WoW, and not just Night Elves. Granted it's only one other race, it is said other races can learn.
    Well demon hunter main ability was metamorphis. Locks got that, Evasion they had too, rogues have that, mana burn they had too, priest used to have that... im so confused as to why DH isnt / werent a class in vanilla, or tbc.
    Dont think demon hunter will ever be implemented in wow... No matter how much we would like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Old news, and I have very firm desires here.

*New Horde Race - Ogre
    *New Alliance Race - Broken
    *New Neutral Race - Ethereal
    *New Hero Class - Demon Hunter
    *Level Cap 100
    *New Continent - Argus
    *Outland Questline Revamp (not a rebuild of the continent like Cata)
    *Released as part of a 10th anniversary year-long extravaganza
    I like those ideas although its hard to believe that they would add so much in one expansion. However it would be a lot of new content and something for all players to grasp.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Signature by Winter Blossom-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnkie View Post
    Well demon hunter main ability was metamorphis. Locks got that, Evasion they had too, rogues have that, mana burn they had too, priest used to have that... im so confused as to why DH isnt / werent a class in vanilla, or tbc.
    Dont think demon hunter will ever be implemented in wow... No matter how much we would like it.
    Lolz, locks got metamorphosis ... AND ?
    Can you please explain how does it implies that another class couldn't get it ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sebun View Post
    Blood elves are basically just pink short night elves. Forsaken are basically just dead humans. Trolls are basically just night elves with back posture and tusks. Want me to go further? :P
    Blood elves have a distinct culture and are thousands of years separated from night elves. They have completely different architecture and motivations. Trolls are even further removed from Night Elves; their cultures bear almost no similarity to one another, and, remember, Night Elves evolved from trolls well over 10,000 years prior to WoW's current day. Forsaken are undead humans, sure, but they have their own agenda, and have developed their own culture and architectural style.

And then we have the broken; "fallen" draenei who just kind of chill with the normal Draenei all the live long day, and practice Shamanic magic, whereas the regular Draenei practice holy or arcane magic. Except for... the regular Draenei that practice shamanic magic.

Yeah, still seeing a "difference" between the races you listed and the broken.
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2013-02-21 at 04:18 AM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.