Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanikai View Post
    So tell me wich glyph's you use because surely there are more intersting things then battle healer.
    imo healin is for healers its a nice boost on some fights dont get me wrong but i do believe that there are more intersting glyps then battle healer
    To give examples Divine protection, alabaster shield, focused shield, double jeopardy if you are good at managing it on multi target fights
    It's not a "nice boost". Prot paladins can put out pretty insane HPS, and all of it actually hits hurt targets.
    It could also be argued that your job is not to do extra damage, so why take alabaster shield or focused shield?

Divine Protection depends on the fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    I find that, for max dps, its best to get 5 stacks of Truth and then swap to Righteousness, swapping again when you need to refresh the dot.

The dot is where the damage of Truth comes from now- the procing itself only does 3% weapon damage, compared to, I think Righteousness is 12% weapon damage now, or 10% or something high?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    I find that, for max dps, its best to get 5 stacks of Truth and then swap to Righteousness, swapping again when you need to refresh the dot.

The dot is where the damage of Truth comes from now- the procing itself only does 3% weapon damage, compared to, I think Righteousness is 12% weapon damage now, or 10% or something high?
    Switchting seals is very likely a DPS loss due to the lost GCDs. Especially when you are forced to switch back to truth for the dot and thus have to delay a HP generator.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanikai View Post
    So tell me wich glyph's you use because surely there are more intersting things then battle healer.
    imo healin is for healers its a nice boost on some fights dont get me wrong but i do believe that there are more intersting glyps then battle healer
    To give examples Divine protection, alabaster shield, focused shield, double jeopardy if you are good at managing it on multi target fights
    1) Good necro especially with a topic that has nothing to do with the OP.

2) Battle Healer does nothing for healers.

3) All glyphs depend on fight. Physical damage with little-to-no magic damage? DP. Single Target with no need for snap threat on adds? Focused Shield. High raid damage and vengeance? Battle healer.

For a typical 5-man I go with DP, Battle Healer, and Alabaster Shield, but honestly in 5-mans it doesn't really matter, on my main spec I go with whatever glyphs I used last in raid - not even worth the tome to switch them.