Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Hand of Gul'dan, in metamorphasis form, is chaos wave. Does the 15% buff apply to the chaos wave too?

Yes.
    I give bad feedback all the time, I just dont rage or give them shit. Paying for content does not gives you the license to be an asshole.

Deleted
    You might want to link the last version of his comment

No.

EDIT: Changed my answer on the Chaos Wave question. We discussed it and there is some PvP risk to buffing Chaos Wave while it isn't a huge contributor to PvE damage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Novx View Post
    No - Notice how they listed Shadowbolt and its Meta counterpart: ToC. If Chaos wave got a buff they would have posted it.
    They actually did:

Hand of Gul'dan, in metamorphasis form, is chaos wave. Does the 15% buff apply to the chaos wave too?
    Yes.

Deleted
    They actually did:
    haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    GC changed his comment, it has already been said two times in this thread. Chaos Wave won't be buffed.
    Last edited by mmoc8b57eca00f; 2013-02-20 at 02:52 PM.

Deleted
    OMG the buffed Chaos Wave; didn't they Zum? )

They buffed several demo abilities, but didn't touch pet's dmg; so I'm just thinking if we won't see soon demo locks with Gosac specs (+30% on some abilities) allover the place.

Compared with live, PTR + Gosac demo would be:
    + 52% on Soulfire
    + 45% on Shadowoblt, Touch of Chaos, Hand of Gul'dan, Wild Imps
    + 30% on Fel Flame, Void Ray
    + 15% on Shadowflame

Atm pet is not good only for it's dmg, but it's a tool that get's us more fury, so we have enough for the next DS. After we will drop 4PC set T14, we will have DS at 2 min instead of 1.33, so perhaps we could live with slower fury regen? Also 4pc (10% more fury gain from abilities could cover pet loss).

Just a theory, but I hope I'm wrong here, and we won't see demo with Gosac, it's just wrong.

Deleted
    haaaaa
    missed that one then.

all those buffs push me towards demonology. about time to try and learn it then ;p

must be on twitter not on my blue tracker
    I give bad feedback all the time, I just dont rage or give them shit. Paying for content does not gives you the license to be an asshole.