Quick Question about ELVui

I just recently install ELVui and all is going well for the moment but I have one problem with the Action Bars, For some reason I'm unable to move all my abilities around.

I disabled ELVui went into ESC > Interface > Action Bars and then turned off action bars lock, but when I enable ELVui again and then do that exact same thing it only comes up with Remove Bar 3 action page..

Any help would be appreciated.

15+ Year Old Account
    Try holding down shift then try to move them around.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Try holding down shift then try to move them around.
    You sir are a bloody legend

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EffeKtioNzz View Post
    You sir are a bloody legend
    Yeah, I used to just move over spells from my spell book which was horrid on time.....but then somehow I found this out. I think it is a bluz UI thing and not a elvui thing.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

It's indeed a standard Blizzard UI thing. There's a setting for actionbar lock somewhere in the settings. Can't check exactly where it is at the moment, EU servers are down.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaeed Massani View Post
    It's indeed a standard Blizzard UI thing. There's a setting for actionbar lock somewhere in the settings. Can't check exactly where it is at the moment, EU servers are down.
    I found in elvui pick up action keys in the action bar things but I swore blizzard had a setting for it also...