Poll: Goblins!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Absolutely, changed my troll to 1 as soon as it was available

I like them as a race, I just don't really like to play one.
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

Male Goblins: Meh...

Female Goblins: Yes!
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

Deleted
    Hell yesss!

Deleted
    They are exactly like a horde version of a gnome, people just hate gnomes and live in denial when it comes to their goblins.

Deleted
    I like their look and their attitude and, on an individual level, they're amusing, but on a macro level their culture is contemptible. Rampant consumerism, amoral corporatism and fervent material greed. Blergh.
    Last edited by mmocf558c230a5; 2013-02-20 at 10:44 AM. Reason: they're=/=their

10+ Year Old Account
    Goblins are my favorite playable race in the game (use to be gnomes) and I really hope someday we get to return to Kezan and see more of it along with Undermine. I love the entire theme of them pretty much being an out of place modern world race trying to seek fame and fortune in a world of swords and sorcery. Gnomes are neat, but I much prefer the goblins more "realistic" forms of technology (at least as far as WoW goes) and their own consumerist culture that is so out of touch with the world around them.
    Last edited by Mechazod; 2013-02-20 at 10:34 AM.

Deleted
    I think they're a pretty awesome race.
    I love the black smoke in the exhaust from the trike mounts and the jokes about being tied/tying someone up (both female and male version).

Deleted
    I goblins were available back then I would have gone to horde side

10+ Year Old Account
    Love goblins, I think they're great.

To a degree. Azshara is a great zone thanks to them, but I noticed it was getting exhausting for me to see their buildings, including those depressing oil pumps and pipelines, in Krasarang Wilds. I'd say they are overused where Gilnean structures are underused.

On the goblins as people, they're a bit too into the greed-scheme. It's funny at times, but I would like to see more goblins like Captain Krazz and the Gob squad.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Best customization in game, baby. <3 And fun as HELL to RP.

"There is a thin, semantic line separating weird and beautiful. And that line is covered in jellyfish." - Welcome to Night Vale.

Deleted
    They are awesome, I love their attitude and humour. I'd have my main as one if a Goblin DK didn't look so silly tanking!

Frankly I wish they had been playable at launch, it has taken too long to get them into the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do, and as a matter of fact this thread gave me that lil kick I needed to finally race change. Goblins kick ass.
    "Brevity is...wit"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Briga View Post
    They are awesome, I love their attitude and humour. I'd have my main as one if a Goblin DK didn't look so silly tanking!

Frankly I wish they had been playable at launch, it has taken too long to get them into the game.
    I'm glad it took them a while, remember what the old Goblin NPC's looked like? Their smile gave me nightmares...

Since i first saw them in Booty Bay in vanilla when i played alliance i have wanted to play one. In cata they finally came! "TIME IS MONEY FRIEND!!"

I despise goblins; they are quite possibly my least favorite playable race, along with gnomes, dwarfs and trolls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes.
    But Gnomes are better .

10+ Year Old Account
    I love their personality and their animations, but there's so little story about them that I tend to forget that they're even a playable race.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

I love them. They have awesome visuals, awesome hairstyle options, awesome animations (casting, death and stealth, to name a few), the coolest shaman totems ever, and are just fun. So much fun that I'm willing to ignore the fact that, lore-wise, they're a bunch of greedy bastards.
    Yak. Yak never changes.