Deleted

[VID] Vladimir Dual Penta Kills!

Hello there everyone!

Just a short video I wanted to share!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoDQup5YCP8

Sincerely, Nox

Deleted
    Getting a penta is easy in ARAM, try get it in a ranked 5vs5 match, then we're talking

Was hoping for 2 opposing Vlads getting pentakills from the same fight by having one of their ults get the last kill after the caster dying.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krusokat View Post
    Getting a penta is easy in ARAM, try get it in a ranked 5vs5 match, then we're talking
    I agree its much easier and far more likley considering its all contant team fights, but still - the odds are always against you getting all five of them and no one else getting the kill. There is a lot of luck involved here tho, like my vlad ulti going off just as poppy loses hers, my flash going off CD just as kog'maw runs at me with his time bomb etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    Was hoping for 2 opposing Vlads getting pentakills from the same fight by having one of their ults get the last kill after the caster dying.
    Not this time sadly all me!

Also since its been a long long time since I posted here I forgot about the video thread, I moved the post there. My mistake

10+ Year Old Account
    You already put it in the video thread. Why did it need a thread of its own?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    You already put it in the video thread. Why did it need a thread of its own?
    I made this thread first, I completely spaced out on the rule that all videos has to be put in the video thread.
    I didn't think anyone would reply to be honest, and expecting a mod to remove this thread when its seen as the mistake is mine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Closed, as per rules only post videos of gameplay in the video thread unless the video is directly related to the discussion of a thread.