Black Prince Rep

Does anyone know if you can continue earning BP rep in 5.2 doing new dailies if you didnt do the grind from honored to revered or whatever it is in doing 5.1 dailies?

I didnt find 5.1 dailies interesting at all so i didnt bother doing them and I am sitting at honored rep with him, but i am planning on doing 5.2 stuff, so i am wondering if i will continue to earn rep killing the mobs from new dailies? or is the only way to go from honored to revered via the mobs in 5.1?

Thanks in advance.

R

Good question. But honestly didn't you do Operation Shieldwall? (alliance version) It is easy and decent story, while you gain reputation + rep for Black Prince.

I understand if you don't want to Klaxxi tho... But Shieldwall to me (opinions/tastes differ ofc) is decently enough to complete.

I can confirm that after transferring my Monk over to the PTR, he was honored with the Black prince and still got rep on the island

Presumably yes, mantid/mogu stop at honored horde/alliance stop at revered, and 5.2 stuff will stop at exalted. You don't have to do one then the other then the last, you can skip right to the last and kill more of them.

I just didnt find them interesting (perhaps i just got burned out from doing all original reps) I have read the story they tell is amazing and i guess in a way i sort of regret not doing them.
    Maybe ill get around to seeing the story with an alt eventually.

*EDIT* Sweet deal, thanks Robb and TTP for confirming it will be doable.

R
    Last edited by Ricg; 2013-02-20 at 03:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tuesday the paladin View Post
    Presumably yes, mantid/mogu stop at honored horde/alliance stop at revered, and 5.2 stuff will stop at exalted. You don't have to do one then the other then the last, you can skip right to the last and kill more of them.
    In addition to that, Shieldwall/Onslaught mobs give more rep than Mantid/Mogu. So not only is it possible, but it's also faster.

The rares even give 400 apiece.