Is there a 1-90 leveling guide out there for alliance, maybe as a in-game guide?

As the title says I'm looking for some kind of addon for questing that can help guide me. Should be somewhat flexible because I am going to dungeons too and not 100% quests
    Quote Originally Posted by xannax2780 View Post
    It's called balancing.
    Maybe you should try balancing the large cup of QQ in your left hand with a big mug of STFU in your right.
    Just sayn'

Quote Originally Posted by calinass View Post
    As the title says I'm looking for some kind of addon for questing that can help guide me. Should be somewhat flexible because I am going to dungeons too and not 100% quests
    i use zygor
    http://www.zygorguidess.com/.
    it offers alot more then just lvling. it include dailys dungeons. pets.mounts basicly everyting. but it cost you alot of money if you do it the legal way.
    but you also have wow pro http://wow-pro.com/addon
    its a free guide. but i find it not as great as zygor. but its free:P

the reason i like zygor is because it can do alot of stuff for you. like auto equipt items(this feater is still a bit bugged so ask for a confirm in the options).
    but he can also auto select quests rewards(if you got someting better it wil take the item that worth the most). but it also auto select/turn in quest. and take flightpaths. so it can go really fast with zygor

Mod note: Edited in the correct address for the wow-pro addon - Eschaton
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2013-02-20 at 04:45 PM.

Leveling is very linear these days, in-game leveling guides have really dropped in terms of usefulness in my opinion.

The guy above me is right, it's expensive. If you don't like it there isn't much you can do about it. But you can buy it and test it, it may be something you'd like

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't waste your money on leveling guides... just don't! Getting to 90 is easy as 1 2 3

1. Click on the eyeball on the bottom of the screen

2. Choose what you are, tank, healer, or dps.

3. Hit the join queue button.

Just repeat these steps and you will be 90 in no time!

I think the correct address for the wow-pro site would be http://www.wow-pro.com/ and not a repeat of the zygor site as Loki posted. I used to use wow-pro guides but leveling is too easy and fast to even need it. Find a level 25 guild, get some heirlooms and you'll out level every guide around.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Someone needs to take away your keyboard until you're better able to read the explicit meaning in sentences without implying whatever you want in order to be contrary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It's like swatting flies with a shotgun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone is basically correct that you don't need leveling guides for the most part any longer. I've used the one at wow-pro in the past and it's good. And free. Combine it with the TomTom arrow addon and you've got everything you need.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Leveling guide.

Starting Zone
    Loch Modan/Darkshore
    Wetlands/Ashenvale
    Stonetalon
    Desolace
    Feralas
    Thousand Needles
    Tanaris
    Un'goro
    Silithus/Hellfire.

End of guide. Probably missed a level bracket, but not bad from memory post-cata revamp and the fact that i haven't played in like 2 months.

Yeah, if you're ever not sure where to go next, head to Stormwind and go to the billboard by the AH - it will have a quest to start you into a level-appropriate zone.

Then what about from 58 to 78? I know cata and mop are pretty linear then, so what's the levels/plan for when I hit 58 to 78? Like how long do I stay in hellfire? What quests to pick up, what places to go to and when, etc.

Side question. Where can I get dual spec, and did it work like it did in wotlk?
    Quote Originally Posted by xannax2780 View Post
    It's called balancing.
    Maybe you should try balancing the large cup of QQ in your left hand with a big mug of STFU in your right.
    Just sayn'

Then what about from 58 to 78? I know cata and mop are pretty linear then, so what's the levels/plan for when I hit 58 to 78? Like how long do I stay in hellfire? What quests to pick up, what places to go to and when, etc.

Dual Spec comes from your class trainer, works similar to Wotlk (your second spec saves your talent, glyph, spec and action bars.)

from 58 to 78, depending on how you level, I would proceed as planned. Pound through as much of HFP as you can. With the leveling adjustments and heirlooms you can easily get to 63-64 doing most of HFP. From there you can do Nagrand if you like grinding (the Nesingwary quests) Mosts quests in Nagrand require 64. Nagrand will easily push you to 68 (even easier if you can get a buddy to run ring of blood with.) Otherwise, run to terrokar (which has a slightly lower entry level, but should also be able to push you to 68.)

WLK is pretty similar. You'd full clear either Howling Fjord or Borean Tundra (not really sure which is better for alliance, but Fjord gives a couple blue trinkets, and tundra gives a Blue weapon) so it's a preference thing. Moving from a full clear there should get you to maybe 71-72 with looms, you can get 5 levels in Dragonblight easy, at 77 or so when you're done Dragonblight, you get to pick your poison. I usually go for Basin because there's really only 3 hubs to the entire zone (so it's pretty easy to go with the flow.) But it's pretty grindy, again (Lots of Kill X of Y quests).

You need to be 80 (afaik) to start Cataclysm content. Hyjal will get you ~83 with heirlooms now. When I was running my monk through Cata, I was able to jump from Hyjal to Uldum to MoP zones.

My best run for 85-90, went like this: Jade Forest (Full clear, put me at around 86-87 (iirc, I was 3/4 through 86)) Did V4W about halfway through when I got 88 (doing dungeon quests as they pop up), Left V4W for Kun-lai. Went to the temple of white tiger to unlock the gates for Vale, then started on Townlong. The first few quests were brutally hard because my gear was (much) lower than intended, but once you get your groove going again you're in business. Once I hit 89, I moved over to Dread Wastes to start collecting 333 gear for heroics. Save some gold to buy a fist-full of whichever crafting material is relevant to your armor (so cloth if you're cloth, leather if you're leather/mail, ore/bars if you're plate) and fill in any spots that aren't 333 or better with the PVP set to boost Ilvl (or just buy the whole PVP set if you're planning on doing lots of PVP at endgame anyway). It's fairly cheap to make (less cheap if you want to acquire the patterns for yourself.) find a total list of mats on wowhead.

Hit each instance as it comes available to you through dungeon finder at least once for the quests (and by extension, the gear from quests) especially in MoP dungeons.

I highly reccomend the wow-pro guides. They're free, they've got an in-game addon, and do a good job of telling you where to go next with the tom-tom arrow. While it isn't perfect, the UI is simplistic enough to work around errors in the guide (if any?)

if you hover over the maps you will see the lvl they are made for. and yes duel spec didn't change. and you can get it from your class trainer:P

I have leveled the vast majority of classes to 85, with 5 classes at 90. I as has already been stated in this thread, between talent downsizing and the leveling speed going up, it has pretty much streamlined the leveling process. My recommendation is from around level 15 or whenever you can start dungeons to purely run dungeons from 15-58. This is because the amount of running between quests in any zone will likely slow you down. Especially if you are running with any amount of BoA gear, doing RAF, or as a monk. Once you get to 58, I personally would recommend questing from 58-90, with possibly doing each dungeon once because the dungeon quests are very advantageous, this is especially true for the level 85 and 87 dungeons. If you want recommendations as far as talent point and ability rotations I would check out Icy-Veins to see the respective class guides.

As far as professions and high level gear, usually you wont have it long enough for it to be worth investing the time unless you want something to keep you interested. Because of this unless you have a high level account I wouldn't even touch the auction house if it's your first low level character. You can level professions but unless you focus more on them than the actual leveling process, they will most definitely fall behind. If you have a lot of money you can go to the AH and buy a full set of gear around every 5-10 levels that will be worth it. If you have a high level character, BOA gear can be very helpful, but makes you feel like you're doing more moving around than actual gameplay.

Also if you're a monk remember every either 5 or 10 levels, you can go back to the monk specific area (the zen ability) and get an hour long buff for 100% increased experience gains. In addition to that buff there is another 100% increased experience gain for 1 hour that is a daily quest in the same area.

Deleted
    I recommend getting the wow pro guide from the site (dont update it with curse client if u use that btw it will just bug out)
    and "autoturnin" (from curseclient) takes 1-2 mins to set autoturnin how u like it and thne it will auto accept and auto turnin all quests and u can make it take the rewards u want

10+ Year Old Account
    Just do quests and dungeons. There is no need for a guide, it's super simple to get to 90. If you don't know where to go for the quests go to your main city and look for the bulletin board, it'll give you the starting quest for a new area to quest in.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

I've been playing since the end of Vanilla and sadly I had about 7-8 alts before Wrath of the Lich King even hit. I used to use something called Jame's Leveling Guide -- it went over fastest leveling routes and which quests yielded the most experience for your worth. Ever since they introduced heirloom gear and the like though, haven't found it necessary to use guides. Hell you can almost instance grind your way to 90 these days without breaking a sweat. I'm not sure if that leveling guide goes all the way to 90 but it's worth looking at if you want something structured to follow.

Que for dungeons and quest in between(especially if your dps). Each zone is labeled with the quest level ranges, and you get a quest sending you to the next zone in any major city on either Kalimdor or Eastern Kingdoms. Ive found dungeons to be faster than questing in Outlands and again a mix of the two for Wrath/Cata/MoP zones. Dont really need a guide like you used to, if you have BOA gear you will out level the zones before finishing the quests without even doing dungeons. Atleast this is my opinion, after just recently hitting 90 on my sixth toon.