Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    Well I use that Addon that Shows Internal Coooldowns I use more Arcane Shots until they proc the Bonus, in T13 it was extra Haste and in T15 it's an additional shot, then I do normal Rotation, and when the internal CD has cooled down I use more Arcane Shots again.

And what about the "your dire beast can be killed" Argument? Hunters are a Class that autoattacks and also have a Pet that attacks aswell; so if a Caster uses 1 GCD Spell (of 1.5 Seconds) to kill your beast that you summoned with 1sec GCD while also autoattacking and having your normal pet attack I think it's a success.
    You don't understand how Real PPM works. It doesn't matter how many arcane shots you fire. The 4 piece will yield on average 3 ppm before haste REGARDLESS of how many arcane shots you use. You are giving the dire beast more credit than it deserves. First off you said to use it before you deterrence. While your in deterrence you cannot attack thus eliminating your auto shot usage. Which means they can swap targets and kill your dire beast because they can't even hurt you and even if you use it on CD it has zero burst and shit damage. It's absolutely terrible for PvP. Dire beast has no burst compared to ToTH or fervor. In almost full malev gear mine is hitting for 10k. On another hunter that would be about 6k with ~60% resil that's about 4k. With ~50% pvp power that would put it at 6k a hit and 12k a crit. It attacks 9 times. So presuming ~20% crit rating. that would put it at 1.8 critting, so just about 2. 66k per dire beast. That is absolute shit. So first off you get no burst, secondly you have stupid pet AI, third you get less damage than you'd get from fervor or ToTH. So you have to wait 30 seconds to even use dire beast and then another 15 for it to even do damage equal to <3 arcane shots (without any AS crits) or one ToTH proc which you'd get about 4 from that time period. Dire beast has no place in pvp it is a terrible terrible talent. Fervor or ToTH are the pvp talents.

---------- Post added 2013-03-02 at 11:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Klog View Post
    To be honest, the numbers are so close that unless you're in a heroic guild, you should just get what feels better for you. I like TotH and Crows.
    ToTH has no fluidity with the BM rotation. Imo they are all easy to use.
    Last edited by Durumu; 2013-03-02 at 11:53 PM.