Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I have not been that excited yet frustrated all in 10 seconds.

*Chris Metzen appears*

-Diablo 3.

Aaaaand it's gone.

Failablo 3 is coming to the PSFail...

Well, now I know what will kill WoW. It will be their own fault when they pour all their money down the black hole of console development...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    Kinda sad going after ratings only or disliking something you like because others do so, it's like disliking someone because of rumors you've heard of them. The game has improved a lot since launch, it's not perfect but it lasts longer than the average 15-25 hours new game...
    No it's still bad. Like, they can't patch how fundamentally flawed that game is.

Quote Originally Posted by Holymorph View Post
    I have not been that excited yet frustrated all in 10 seconds.

*Chris Metzen appears*

-Diablo 3.

Aaaaand it's gone.
    i had the same feeling when i heard blizzard first time i already knew they would announce d3
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}

Kinda sad going after ratings only or disliking something you like because others do so, it's like disliking someone because of rumors you've heard of them. The game has improved a lot since launch, it's not perfect but it lasts longer than the average 15-25 hours new game...
    It's still shit.

Yay for Blizzard milking money from every possible way they can. I really hope console players don't fall into believing the cancerous hype blizzard is oh so good at making

Well atleast we know now where their priorities are, instead of continuing to try and fix the game they're going to milk it some more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

10+ Year Old Account
    I screamed like a little school girl when they said Chris Metzen... haha
    Kinda agree, I was filled with hope when I saw him. Like what the hell is Blizzard doing there what on earth could they reveal to us?!

Oh just diablo 3 on concole, never mind. My hopes where crushed in an instant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure why everybody is complaining. They never announced it, but we've known for a long time it was coming to a console.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its not a surprise really, If you followed you heard Blizzard wanted to release it on a console & had a working version.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

/shrug

Okay. One copy was enough for me, thanks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archdruid Dehydrate View Post
    Its not a surprise really, If you followed you heard Blizzard wanted to release it on a console & had a working version.
    They also said a lot of stuff in the past from their other franchises which really didn't come to life, why should we trust in them now?

Maybe they should fix the game on pc before getting it out on consoles ?

aint gonna sell too well on consoles anyways

Deleted
    No surprise, i guess it instantly, seeing as Blizzard were always talking about Diablo on consoles. To be honest the idea of 4 player co-op sounds great, and the game was mediocre at best but I won't be buying it.

Quote Originally Posted by Holymorph View Post
    They also said a lot of stuff in the past from their other franchises which really didn't come to life, why should we trust in them now?
    Because apparently, despite the pervasive D3-related butthurt on these forums, you all still freak the fuck out at the mere idea that Metzen is announcing anything.

That entire press conference was really bad.
    At least WatchDogs was kind of cool.

I was really hoping they would show some Dark Souls II gameplay.

10+ Year Old Account
    In makes sense really. Diablo always struck me as a game that could easily transcend onto a console, given its controls and UI.

As long as they allow for pc and console to have the same connection so people can commune together still, its fine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrrom View Post
    That entire press conference was really bad.
    At least WatchDogs was kind of cool.

I was really hoping they would show some Dark Souls II gameplay.
    Why was it bad? Explain

I bought it a month ago, even though my friends said to save the money.

It was utter garbage, pure shit. This is no game a sane person should actually want to play. I would rather spend an evening playing QWOP with my feet than to play D3 again.

Seems like it would work out well. Action rpg's seem like they port over pretty easily.

I wonder if pc players will be able to play with console gamers or will they keep them separate?