... LastLast
    What a complete and utter waste of development time

all i can say awsomeee

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    I think he meant awful game

---------- Post added 2013-02-20 at 08:26 PM ----------

yeah makes sense Sony got hacked once "can't trust em" lol
    I got like 5 free games after they regained control. I think it was good for them to get hacked because i got free games out of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering the UI and the 8 button limit on spells it was already obvious before the PC launch that
    it's coming to consoles.

Now just wait for new Diablo releases every 6 months for 60 dollars each.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7923873912

I played diablo on release and never touched it again and i think it was a decent game, but the point this guy makes in that thread actually does make some sense

I guess console owners deserve a chance to be crushingly disappointed too.

Quote Originally Posted by Krowz View Post
    I doubt a port is that much of a drain on their other games' dev teams

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isotope View Post
    The issue is that they made games and ported them to the PC. So games like Halo and Call of Duty were made for the console then ported to PC so they always looked like shit. Where as games like BF3 and Skyrim and now D3 were made for the PC and ported to the console. As long as they make it for the PC FIRST then and consoles SECOND, you won't have the issue that Halo and CoD have with shitty computer graphics.
    The issue isn't with graphics but the controls - PC games are usually developed for keyboard and/or mouse and console games for controllers. Ports from console to PC are usually very clumsy when played on a keyboard/mouse (Devil May Cry series leaps to my mind, as a reason I bought an xbox controller to my PC). By the way, Skyrim was developed for both consoles and PC and it shows - the controls on PC are very console-y (the inventory alone, compare it with Oblivion's) and I actually found it better playable with a gamepad.

And now we know the reason why D3 is sooooooo fucking atrocious.

Quote Originally Posted by Kritch View Post
    And now we know the reason why D3 is sooooooo fucking atrocious.
    You know I really liked it and put well over one hundred and fifty hours into it, sure, it has some problems but I think it was a really solid title and a reasonable continuation of Diablo's story, albeit with some all too easily predicted 'twists'.

As for the announcement itself... well its 'good' I guess, but I personally thing its a bit late in the day to bother with releasing it on console, seems like something that should have been done sooner probably?

I actually think D3 makes a lot more sense as a console game.

Honestly the whole "pick up a controller, kill some things, quit" makes a lot more sense on a console.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Antherios View Post

I played diablo on release and never touched it again and i think it was a decent game, but the point this guy makes in that thread actually does make some sense
    Read the thread, agree 110% with what hes saying.

It's sad when PC games are developed with Console Kiddies in mind. When was the last time we had an AWESOME PC exclusive game? shit... we're lucky to get the scraps of the shitty games that they release for consoles, then port to PC just to try to make a few extra bucks off of Steam/Origin/Whatever
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

RMAH = silly people buying things they can earn and a smart person making money while playing a game. I don't get the whining behind the RMAH seriously you get to make money while playing a video games.
    You're right except for 2 things.

1. My name is spelt "God" not "Loucious-sama".
    2. I'm not a man, because man is inherently flawed. I am in fact a being so far beyond your comprehension that archaic constraints like flesh, blood, time and consequently, gender, have no meaning to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Antherios View Post

Not surprised by that. Battle.net 2.0 is pretty much made for consoles. Auto join, lack of chat/social features, no named host games. Yep. At least the botting won't be as bad. Well if you really want to bot that means you better have a lot of PS3/4s rofl.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathpath View Post
    I got like 5 free games after they regained control. I think it was good for them to get hacked because i got free games out of it.
    i always thought that was funny sony was like here 2 free games out of 5, /make 3 accounts yay now i got 5 games
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"

Quote Originally Posted by Krowz View Post
    For you ....me I thinks its goign to be awesome.

---------- Post added 2013-02-20 at 09:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Trogs View Post
    Yea, because Diablo 3 isn't doing better than WoW at all... And also, this isn't the first time Blizzard has brought a game to console... Diablo was released on the original playstation many years ago.

Just google Diablo original playstation and look at the wiki page.
    Starcraft 64 it wasnt too bad LOLOLOL

---------- Post added 2013-02-20 at 09:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Samitsu View Post
    Now the big question is; can you play with other people who's playing the PC version, and can you access your PC characters on your PS4 and vice-versa?
    This pretty much....and cross buy PLEASE!

No way in hell will Activision ever let Blizzard agree to cross-buy. Their entire business model is milking franchises.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just my personal opinion, but this doesn't seem like something to celebrate. >_>
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

No big surprise.
    Remember this?

Quote Originally Posted by Morbicus View Post
    Dying game? lol you obviously don't or didn't play diablo.. It's more active,and alive now more than ever..
    3k active games compared to 7k from~ last september ish.

MORE ACTIVE AND ALIVE THAN EVER