Black teenagers force 10 year old girls to fight each other. Disturbing video.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...st_read_module

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=pmOZRtsRDgQ

Truly shocking.

I wonder if Obama would call them his children, like he did Trayvon Martin?

Video already been removed.

That comment about if President Obama would call his children to those as same person who was chased in the street like an animal and shot. Is a bit uncalled for.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Video already been removed.
    There's a working one in the first link.

OT: Truly depressing, children should never be encouraged to fight.

Are you fucking kidding me? "black teenagers" should I start writing "WHITE MAN" next to every story I post now? Then your Obama and Trayvon statement are you on crack?

Quote Originally Posted by Luftmangle View Post
    i have 2 questions...

1: why was it necessary to bring up race in the thread title

2: what in the hell does obama have to do with it?

i have to say you lack subtlety in presenting your agenda
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftmangle View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...st_read_module

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=pmOZRtsRDgQ

Truly shocking.

The difference being one was shot and these were doing something disturbing.

Maybe think before you say something like that.

If the teenagers were white, would you have named your thread "White teenagers force 10 year old girls to fight each other"?

Stupid kids being stupid. What race has to do with it is beyond me.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Wow truly racist post OP. First who cares what "race" they are, this could happen to any group. Second your snide comment about Obama calling these kids his children just tops your flat our blatant racist remarks. Can't wait till this is closed. I know I shouldn't even post to this but this one really pisses me off.

Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    That comment about if President Obama would call his children to those as same person who was chased in the street like an animal and shot. Is a bit uncalled for.
    Trayvon Martin was not chased down the street like an animal and shot. That is a gross mischaracterization of the events.

why they gotta be black?

heres a white guy burning a kitten alive just for fun. lets help counter balance some of the latent racism in this thread

<snip>

people of all colours do horrible things!

Infracted
    Last edited by Dacien; 2013-02-21 at 02:10 AM.

ignorance is bliss

This thread just snowballing....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Are you fucking kidding me? "black teenagers" should I start writing "WHITE MAN" next to every story I post now? Then your Obama and Trayvon statement are you on crack?
    Oh so now anyone who posts something against Obama or Blacks is a "WHITE MAN"... racist.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    Trayvon Martin was not chased down the street like an animal and shot. That is a gross mischaracterization of the events.
    No he was stalked by a man who was following him, and ran away, and yet again he was there, which then led to a right and Trayvon getting killed because Zimmerman was over zealous in his attempts.

This thread is obviously (and intentionally) very racially-charged, and unnecessarily. All of that adds up to a thread that just shouldn't be. I'm closing this.