real life frostmourne from 2010

remember when blizzard was selling that around icc? yeah i wanted to buy one off ebay but im not sure which one was actually the official ones they all seem to be different sizes like fakes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post
    http://www.epicweapons.com/products/frostmourne.php

Blizzard isn't selling the weapons themselves.
    damnit beat me to the link
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

oh nice but i remember there was a link on the website that they were selling frostmournes. is that the same ones from the website? just wanna make sure because they are so much i want to make sure its just the same quality one

... wow 420 fucking dollars i thought it was like 200 what the fuck!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tauren View Post
    oh nice but i remember there was a link on the website that they were selling frostmournes. is that the same ones from the website? just wanna make sure because they are so much i want to make sure its just the same quality one
    The one from the link posted above is the same one from the site.
    I found I enjoyed the game significantly more when I stopped paying attention to all the people on the forums telling me how much I am supposed to hate it
    All this complaining is simply further proof that Blizzard could send each and every player a real-life wish-granting flying unicorn carrying a solid gold plate of chocolate chip cookies wrapped in hundred dollar bills, and someone would whine that Blizzard sucks for not letting them choose oatmeal raisin.

Report me for being OT but, why is your picture of Kim Job il? And a siggy with "RIP"?

alright thanks for the link. i think im just going to buy it because its so fucking sick and i havnt spent anything really in a long time so ill buy it

also greektoast im from south Korea but he was one of my uncles

Just Remember Tauren that fucking amazing sword costs a arm and a leg to ship internationally.

To get it to Australia was about $550 last time i checked. Yes, more than the cost of the sword

Stupid expensive Australia and international shipping woes

so you had to pay 550 for shipping and for the sword.. wow im canadian hopefully its like 50 dollars shipping or some shit. 550 is fucked up no joke

so you had to pay 550 for shipping and for the sword.. wow im canadian hopefully its like 50 dollars shipping or some shit. 550 is fucked up no joke
    Yeah the swords shape isn't exactly easy to move. But best of luck to you! The total cost was just short of a $1000 Aus =(

It's beautiful though. It would be the best weapon in my collect by far.

also greektoast im from south Korea but he was one of my uncles
    LOL wow, really?

Quote Originally Posted by 08nolanni View Post
    Just Remember Tauren that fucking amazing sword costs a arm and a leg to ship internationally.

To get it to Australia was about $550 last time i checked. Yes, more than the cost of the sword

Man tell me about it. Why do I live here again?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

15+ Year Old Account
    i have one, ill sell it to you. the sword and the wall mount. send me a pm and we can talk.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    LOL wow, really?

Man tell me about it. Why do I live here again?
    na man i was joking haha

Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post
    http://www.epicweapons.com/products/frostmourne.php

Blizzard isn't selling the weapons themselves.
    I can assure you this is right, because I ordered one myself a bit ago and it should be coming in ina few weeks ~

10+ Year Old Account
    Would absolutely love to have one myself, but it simply isn't worth the price. It has to be a bit more special/unique or useful for me to justify spending over half a months rent on it.

One day if I get some extra money I might buy it though, just got so many things I am saving up for these days.. :O

Deleted
    Actually Blizzard never selt this, the seller was Epic Weapon, they actually have a few ones to sell.

But i can't spend 450€ for this ...

Some local gamestores in my country can order it for their customers. Maybe that's worth a try for you too. Maybe that saves some import costs and such.

Bloodsail Admiral Brightamethyst's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 08nolanni View Post

Wow. Shipping international is expensive, but it shouldn't be THAT expensive. I ship stuff from the US to Australia all the time and based on the size and weight (plus secure packaging and stuff) I would have guessed shipping would be more around the $250-$300 range.