Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah this daily blink sounds about right.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Exerus View Post
    Yeah this daily blink sounds about right.
    ..That can be dispelled, or even spellstealed from you, in some cases.

You might have fun with it sometimes in bgs but does that matter much?
    A dk hitting you mindlessly will dispell it from ou without ever knowing you had it up.

Edit:
    Love the daily blink, though it doesn't fit well for me yet. They still need to remove the awesomeness form my classes ;D
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

The daily blink got it right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aside from the Daily Blink being correct, I'm very impressed with the facial expression capabilities of the Pandaren model. It definitely makes all the older
    models (Goblins and Worgen to a lesser extent) look extremely outdated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Panda emotes are fun.

People that can't take the PTR rollercoaster should just lean back and wait for release.

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    That gem is patethetic in comparison to a procced bloodlust with no icd. That is all...
    I think you overestimate the value of the proc but whatever.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    PVE for PVP or the other way around is a bad thing. Letting these overpowered pve-gems be used in pvp is dumb to say the least.
    "Its dispelable" is not a good way to make people not use them. CCs are also dispelable to an extent. That doesnt mean people arent
    using cc in pvp.

Im not surprised tho. They do retarded things like this all the time...
    Offensive dispels have no CD while defensive do, that's the difference. Any team with a Priest, Shaman, DK, or Mage can easily completely negate the bonus granted by the PvE gems.
    BfA Beta Time

The people in this thread berating me for what I said about the testing are clearly not in a decent guild that uses the testing for more than just bug reports. There are VERY few 25man guilds that actually test the PTR content for Blizzard. Making the testing so insane (4 bosses back to back with 0 break in between) is fucking stupid. Its going to severely limit the amount of testing Blizzard gets feedback from.

It has, literally, NOTHING to do with all the inane bullshit you guys are spouting of "LOLBLIZZARD LETS YOU SEE THE BOSSES EARLY AND YOU STILL BITCH. LOL. PEOPLE WILL BITCH ABOUT ANYTHING." I could give 2 shits less about seeing the bosses early. What I care about is come patch day, not being stuck in normals for an extra week because the fights werent tested thoroughly enough due to a shitty testing schedule.

Blue items now costing Valor (even reduced) is a disgrace... Double gating has burned out so many players already.

Quote Originally Posted by Duster505 View Post
    Blue items now costing Valor (even reduced) is a disgrace... Double gating has burned out so many players already.
    The only reason for them being blue is that someone ticked the wrong checkbox...

Are the str dps cloaks +haste or +hit?

Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post
    The people in this thread berating me for what I said about the testing are clearly not in a decent guild that uses the testing for more than just bug reports.
    I could give 2 shits less about seeing the bosses early. What I care about is come patch day, not being stuck in normals for an extra week because the fights werent tested thoroughly enough due to a shitty testing schedule.
    Sorry, but these ideas are contradictory.

Daily Blink is very good. Needs more tears and more insults directed at GC.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    What about lvl 600 greens in the next expansion?
    Yeah because that's totally the same sort of situation.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    A day on the Isle of Dailies! Because more dailies are totally what people want

Quote Originally Posted by Duster505 View Post
    Why does color have to mater, the stat budget is the same. The only real difference is what it DE into. So many players still so hung up on what color a piece of gear is as if their ego is dependent on it.
    Last edited by nekobaka; 2013-02-22 at 03:27 AM.

The people in this thread berating me for what I said about the testing are clearly not in a decent guild that uses the testing for more than just bug reports. There are VERY few 25man guilds that actually test the PTR content for Blizzard. Making the testing so insane (4 bosses back to back with 0 break in between) is fucking stupid. Its going to severely limit the amount of testing Blizzard gets feedback from.
    They'll get some feedback. Also, they'll get to have the bosses running on a more populated server, with many raids in parallel. If there's 10 raids doing it, that'll generate enough logs and reports to complement the internal testing.

I must be a minority, I take each patch change with a grain of rice, and I'm not sure the last time I had issue with a change.