Deleted

Reforgelite Refusing to Work!

Reforgelite is doing my head in. Many times now I have gone to reforge between Arcane/Frost, and despite the stat priorities changing, I get the same reforge after I press "calculate".

If I switch the hit level down to +2 levels, then it does generate a reforge for that hit level but then if I switch it back to +3, it reverts back to doing nothing!

As you can see here, after pressing calculate it is telling me to replace the top few RFs which I manually set to hit when it wouldn't get me +15%. ReforgeLite is set Raid +3, but it still wants to put me at 12% hit!

Anyone experienced this? It happened before, I uninstalled the addon and its settings and that fixed it, but the next day I was doing it again and re-uninstalling it did not fix the issue, any ideas?
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-02-16 at 08:58 PM.

Deleted
    I dont really know whats wrong, but you might want to try simcrafting your statvalues and adding them in manual in the "advanced mode"

Deleted
    I've had so many problems with reforgelite, that I simply just put in a little work and use askmrrobot.com . reforgelite doesn't seem to get me even close to what I need, even when I attempt to adjust numbers.

Deleted
    Previously I've had to hit the calculate button a couple of times to get it to do the correct reforge. Can't remember of the top of the head, but shouldn't the drop down have a value too?

Finally, not sure if it caches anything but could be worth checking and deleting if it does.

Change the preset to frost/arcane?

only thing broken with my reforgelite is the ability to delete any of my own saved presets.

I've had issues with my saved presets (at least I was able to delete them) in that it carried over my tank's presets to my healer for some reason. It was trying to get me to reforge into dodge. I solved it by deleting all the old presets and then recreating the one to get my monk back to the haste plateau.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Someone needs to take away your keyboard until you're better able to read the explicit meaning in sentences without implying whatever you want in order to be contrary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It's like swatting flies with a shotgun.

Deleted
    Press Calculate a couple of times and maybe it'll work. It does for me!

10+ Year Old Account
    ye for some reason raid hit levels for mages dosnt work, everything else works fine across my 5 other toons