Soulr Reaper macro addon needed

So I was watching a kill video of a DK dps and he had an interesting thing on his UI. At 35% suddenly his SR button appeared at the screen where before it was not visible.

So I guess theres a way to make the SR button appear if your target is at 35%. Anyone know how?

Deleted
    It's probaly some form of Aura (PowerAura/Weakaura) that pops up when his targets is below the SR threshold.

It was probably weak auras

Deleted
    Yeah, weak auras is great for those kind of executes. I've set mine up to give off a sound effect whenever my target's health is in an execute range (for soul reaper for DK, for hammer of wrath for pally etc.).

Deleted
    Hmm i would like this for my hunter aswell. How do you set this up for Killshot / Earth shock from shaman proc / Soul reaper.

Any1 know ?

Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    Hmm i would like this for my hunter aswell. How do you set this up for Killshot / Earth shock from shaman proc / Soul reaper.

Any1 know ?
    Download the addon weak auras or tmw(tell me when) then just customize it's fairly easy

" A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities "

Deleted
    If it's set at 35% of your target health then you are going to loose 1 SR proc.

Quote Originally Posted by ginousko View Post
    So I was watching a kill video of a DK dps and he had an interesting thing on his UI. At 35% suddenly his SR button appeared at the screen where before it was not visible.

So I guess theres a way to make the SR button appear if your target is at 35%. Anyone know how?
    Soul Reaper should be used preemptively so that it may go off immediately when your target hits 35 %.