[A] Disce aut Discede(16/16hc) - Heroic PvE 10 man - Darksorrow EU (PvP)

DaD is recruting the following:
    We are currently looking for a ranged dps.
    Core raiding Spots
    1-2 Experienced Ranged
    Balance Druid
    Shadow Priest
    Hunter

We are a group of tight-knight, friendly and progress oriented players that currently are in need of new players for our main raiding team. We want you if this describes you:
    - You are dedicated and commited to what you do.
    - Enjoy a serious progression atmosphere.
    - A background with heroic raiding.
    - Want to have fun while killing bosses in a fast paste.
    - Speak and understand English perfectly, have a working headset and mumble.
    Our goal is going for server first and therefore a high world ranking (top 100). As mentioned above, if you feel you are the person defined by these sentences feel free to contact me ingame or visit our guildpage for more information and how to apply.

Contact info: Raikirí at Darksorrow EU or add me on battlenet: AMAGADLAZOR#1842

Deleted
    Same thing goes, pref hunter or balance dood

Bump! We are still recruiting a hunter, balance druid or shadow priest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by robbertjeuh View Post
    Bump! We are still recruiting a hunter, balance druid or shadow priest.
    Same thing goes, apply at dad.shivtr.com or contact us on battlenet, AMAGADLAZOR#1842 or Melleria#2688

Deleted
    up and up we go!

Deleted
    Bump, heroic progress starts this week, we know you want to be a part of it

Deleted
    bump, as I said above, still need laserchicken and shadowpope, visit dad.shivtr.com or contact #Melleria2688

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by yinn View Post
    bump, as I said above, still need laserchicken and shadowpope, visit dad.shivtr.com or contact #Melleria2688
    Same thing goes, but we could also use a melee, such as death knight, rogue, ret pala, or even an exceptional warrior, 2/13HC with tortos lying on his deathbed.

Deleted
    Same thing goes, but we could also use a melee, such as death knight, rogue, ret pala, or even an exceptional warrior, 2/13HC with tortos lying on his deathbed.

Deleted
    bump, samesame, dad.shivtr.com or melleria#2688

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by yinn View Post
    Same thing goes, visit dad.shivtr.com or add Melleria#2688 for more information!