Question Roth UI questions

Hey everyone, great looking UI's. I stumpled across this thread in my never ending search to update/modify my own UI. I have always been intrigued by new and updated UI's and customized several of my own during my WoW career. I have messed with Elvui, Tukui, Lui, Towellie UI, etc etc....Currently I am using the RothUI, but cannot post a link to my own because of my lack of posts . I wanted to ask if anyone reading these forums knows if there is a way to change up some things on the Roth UI.

As soon as I can I will post a link to the UI, but for now if anyone is familiar with Roth, is there a way to disable the Orb options for your HP/Mana pools? I wanted to get rid of the Orbs, and replace them with frames that have the design of the "Target" or "Target of target". I have contacted the author of the Addon, and he merely said, it can be done by copying/pasting info already in the .lua file, but alas, I'm a noob when it comes to coding/programming for the most part.

He did mention that someone has already posted a UI with the changes I was asking for in mind (main changes being the player/target/targetoftarget frames), but it was out of date and had a lot of different/unnecessary items in it.

Sooo, do I just kiss my hopes and dreams goodbye of trying to make these frames up the way I want? Or is there a way someone could help me with the coding, etc, of the file itself? Or possibly even a way to pull out the "Player" frame theme from the outdated UI (it's called the SAS UI I believe) and replace the current Roth frames with those ones?

Thanks ahead of time for any help and responses, I know I'm asking for a lot here, but love UI's too much not to try.

-Cheers

Would it be Sas Diablo you are looking for perhaps?

haha, yes it turned out that SAS was actully updating his UI as I was typing that post last night. Good thing too, because I'm pretty sure I never would have got that coding down. But I'm already thinking about switching things up......the never ending quest for a UI continues!