Thread: Warlock or DK?

Deleted

Warlock or DK?

Got a warlock and dk at the same level atm (87) and want to play one of them in 5.2. Which one do you guys think will be doing good in 5.2?

Well, it seems you're looking to roll a FotM class. So, the answer would be nether. Roll frost mage and if you can comprehend simple shapes and patterns to find your Icelance button and maintain a body tempreture somewhere in the 90s, you'll get your elite weapons in no time!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudebanger View Post
    Well, it seems you're looking to roll a FotM class. So, the answer would be nether. Roll frost mage and if you can comprehend simple shapes and patterns to find your Icelance button and maintain a body tempreture somewhere in the 90s, you'll get your elite weapons in no time!
    You know kid, just because you getting two shotted by mages doesn't it mean i should roll it for "fotm". I just asked a simple question.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudebanger View Post
    I just want to say, don't trust this guy if you calculate temperature via Celcius. Or, trust him and calcute it in celcius and be a Destruction Warlock that sets him/herself on FIRE.

As for which will be better, it's always better to trust which you prefer flavour or rotation wise than number wise. That said, Warlocks are getting the Green Fire quest, which at least will be a reward for levelling your Warlock. But I'm biased.

Quote Originally Posted by flichenstein View Post
    You know kid, just because you getting two shotted by mages doesn't it mean i should roll it for "fotm". I just asked a simple question.
    I'm confused. Are you looking for fotm or good as in, fun? Be more specific. At this point it's just a fotm question.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    I'm confused. Are you looking for fotm or good as in, fun? Be more specific. At this point it's just a fotm question.
    Hard to understand? Ok if i ask i this, "between warlock and dk, which class will be more SHIT, cause i want to play the shittiest of classes?", is it more obvious now? ofc i want to play a GOOD class, im not saying i want to play fotm, and would you say either warlock or dk is fotm atm? :S

<3

Quote Originally Posted by flichenstein View Post
    Hard to understand? Ok if i ask i this, "between warlock and dk, which class will be more SHIT, cause i want to play the shittiest of classes?", is it more obvious now? ofc i want to play a GOOD class, im not saying i want to play fotm, and would you say either warlock or dk is fotm atm? :S

<3
    My mains are also DK and Lock. Last season, my DK was king and my Lock sucked. This season it's the reverse. Demo for PVP is mad versatile, strong, and fun and Destro in PVE is a blast (and will be brought more in line w/ Affliction's damage) and it looks to continue that way into 5.2.

But, this is just an opinion, no one can help you decide which you will find more enjoyable. 5.2 is around the corner. The last 3 levels are quick, I'd level them both and decide which feels like the one you want after 5.2 hits. Neither class will be a bad choice though, they both look pretty good so far.
    Last edited by CodeConqueror; 2013-02-22 at 02:49 AM.

its looking like dk's are going to be over the top in 5.2, especially after these damage buffs