attack Org how long do you think they can last

I was thinking when we are attacking org how long will they hold out? And how will we attack by sea i know by air will we bomb what are are going to be heavy troops around the city but should we cut off the little towns around the city? Your though, on how it will start and end

haha on my server not to long
    prob with the 7th fleet so

10+ Year Old Account
    The battle will last as long as we horde choose to allow it to.

But no I'm kidding, your all die in an hour.

BUT NO, I'm just poking you. You will go home feeling sheepish because it comes to a standstill.

Ah, but if you work alongside the rebel horde, you might have a chance.

Horde is currently getting more and more strained, might finally have the advantage in the alliances favor, either way will be long and drawn out.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

Orcs are dumb. They'd all rush out yelling, "Lok'tar Ogar!" and get slaughtered. Then years later they will hold a grudge against the alliance for killing the orcs that just yelled "Lok'tar Ogar" because clearly the orcs didn't really mean it and they are always the victim and the big mean alliance was mean.

I don't know in what context this is supposed to be. I generally think of the Orcs as being more concentrated than the humans, for instance.
    Your comments are duly noted and ignored.
    I punch a hobo every time someone says 'it's not a rotation it's a priority list lol'.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Orcs are dumb. They'd all rush out yelling, "Lok'tar Ogar!" and get slaughtered. Then years later they will hold a grudge against the alliance for killing the orcs that just yelled "Lok'tar Ogar" because clearly the orcs didn't really mean it and they are always the victim and the big mean alliance was mean.
    Is that before or after the alliance come rushing in yelling "For the Allaince! For Theramore! For Southshore! For That School in Stonetalon! For Gilneas! For that Battleground I lost yesturday! And all other moments where we could have taken the initiative at the time but instead just whined about it not being fair that blizzard loves horde more then us!!

Not long at all until the alliance run back to there boats in retreat! What in your right min would make you think you would even stand a chance? You have the trolls right behind you the Tauren to the west and the goblins in the north. You would be out numbered and lose horribly. So yea nice try!!! ^^

Alliance's presence will likely be confined to Varian Wrynn and Jaina flanked by Horde rebels inside the instance. Durotar will be as it was when the Shattering went live (oh and the new repairs to Org in 5.1).

---------- Post added 2013-02-21 at 11:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    And all other moments where we could have taken the initiative at the time but instead just whined about it not being fair that blizzard loves horde more then us!!
    We don't write the story and cdev doesn't give a crap about our input; there is no initiative.

hopefully they use the same approach of isle of thunder, slowly invading durotar and azshara and then knocking down the door much like icc, after that its raid time.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

10+ Year Old Account
    Release the kraken!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Release the kraken!
    Epicus Maximus has a forsaken riding it, thus it belongs to us!

Deleted
    You cant even repair your own city, what makes you think your incompetence will help you lay siege to another?

Quote Originally Posted by Trafalgarlaw View Post
    You cant even repair your own city, what makes you think your incompetence will help you lay siege to another?
    Lmao you act like the player base is responsible for the city not being fixed yet complain to blizzard about that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakamuraa View Post
    Lmao you act like the player base is responsible for the city not being fixed yet complain to blizzard about that.
    Technically players don't exist in lore so....it is the alliance's fault the park is still in ruins.

And, orgrimmar is well-manned and heavyly fortified, with several zeplinns and possibly even a airship stowed away, it will be a long and bloody fight to be sure, but with the horde rebelion...maybe you can do it.

Not to mention garrosh will do anything to win, so expect some lava elementals and enslaved creatures.

Also now that I realize you talking about the last raid what makes you think that all the other Orcs are going to protect him? I'd imagine that they would let the alliance in or Garrosh would fight them somewhere else beside orgrimmar. What makes you think the raid will take place in org anyways??

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Orcs are dumb. They'd all rush out yelling, "Lok'tar Ogar!" and get slaughtered.
    And yet Jaina, Varian, and a great number of the Alliance's finest generals were outsmarted by a hot-headed Orc named Garrosh when he crushed them all in one single stroke at Theramore. Like it or not, the Alliance did exactly what Garrosh wanted; he played them like a fiddle. So if orcs are dumb and the Alliance's finest leaders were outsmarted by an orc, how dumb must the Alliance be? Just sayin'...

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd love it if my theory about Garrosh getting his mits on a Titan machine turns out to happen. Then it won't really matter how much of the Horde turns against him, he'll have infinite soldiers.

However long Blizzard decides, obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    I'd love it if my theory about Garrosh getting his mits on a Titan machine turns out to happen. Then it won't really matter how much of the Horde turns against him, he'll have infinite soldiers.
    An army of Garrosh clones... Which one is the real one? Oh who cares *mana bombs all of them*