1. #1

    KJ simming more than Netherlord ring?

    This doesn't make sense to me. Is raidbots not counting the execute from Netherlord ring or something?

    KJ + Arcano

    KJ + Injector
    Last edited by muto; 2017-12-01 at 08:58 PM.

  2. #2
    It's more likely that your non-legendary trinket options are relatively worse than your non-legendary rings.

    The legendary sim stack rankings assume bis items with consistent ilvls across all gear slots.

    In practice that never happens, everyone has different gear/ titanforging in different slots which means best legendary setup varies widely by character.

    This is the most likely reason for the result you're seeing

  3. #3
    Hope it doesn’t sound patronising but is your netherlord ring ilvl 1000 as well?

  4. #4
    yeah it's 1000

    Injector is 945 with 200 mastery gem

    Arcano is 910.

    The sim I ran was with KJs replacing Injector, but I'm running another sim with it replacing Arcano,
    Last edited by muto; 2017-12-01 at 08:56 PM.

  5. #5
    Huh, guess 1000 KJ is the way to go in this tier

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Haajib View Post
    Huh, guess 1000 KJ is the way to go in this tier
    Lol it's not, no.
    Resident BM Asshole


  7. #7
    I don't know. The new quest ring outsims my netherlords and I'm not sure why. I think there's something funky with raidbots and that ring.

  8. #8
    I have never been able to get netherlord to sim well for me, but in practice i always seem to get more dps out of it

  9. #9
    You are simming over 1.7m dps with a 944 weapon and a 935 ring/KJ as highest sim. Seems to me you are simming for aoe?

  10. #10
    Netherlord does not sim so well. If you have 10 execute classes you probably do not want to wear it. If you have 10 lateish deaths enjoy! It also depends on when you want the damage.

    Quote Originally Posted by frbbls View Post
    You are simming over 1.7m dps with a 944 weapon and a 935 ring/KJ as highest sim. Seems to me you are simming for aoe?
    Can only assume that you do not use Raidbots much. 944 is the item level and many well geared people can sim over 1.7M on ST.

    I've seen several sims over 1.8M as well and even one 1.9M something.

    Of course as we do not see the sim it could have any number of weird settings or changes to the APL.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by frbbls View Post
    You are simming over 1.7m dps with a 944 weapon and a 935 ring/KJ as highest sim. Seems to me you are simming for aoe?
    6 min patchwerk. If I had 2pc t21 and Amanthul I could sim 1.85. Also the weapon is 973. It doesn’t show crucible status right there. You have to view detailed report.
    Last edited by muto; 2017-12-04 at 11:10 PM.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikeyshadow View Post
    Can only assume that you do not use Raidbots much. 944 is the item level and many well geared people can sim over 1.7M on ST.

    I've seen several sims over 1.8M as well and even one 1.9M something.

    Of course as we do not see the sim it could have any number of weird settings or changes to the APL.
    Heres an over 2.0M one just for fun: https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/repo...tNtxBUEhNXjRBX

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by VarianceWoW View Post
    Heres an over 2.0M one just for fun: https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/repo...tNtxBUEhNXjRBX
    Yeah the power gain has been insane since ABT and more so with the dungeons giving better loot and he runs a lot.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    This doesn't make sense to me. Is raidbots not counting the execute from Netherlord ring or something?

    KJ + Arcano

    KJ + Injector
    It seems like there were links, but they are removed, anyway. Are you specced into Siphon Life? As Netherlord won't benefit that one.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Sartre View Post
    It seems like there were links, but they are removed, anyway. Are you specced into Siphon Life? As Netherlord won't benefit that one.
    Nope only worth spec'ing with 4pc21

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •