Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by skynet88 View Post
    hello. Can you plz help me with a simple aura. What i need is: when a buff (let it be ELT) is about to expire (3-5sec) an icon starts to flash, then if the buff fades out, the icon is just shown constantly. I already made it flash at 5 sec remaining duration. But cannot figure out how to add another trigger so that it was just shown still. Thanks
    As someone just above said, your easiest solution is to make a second WA. Set it to check for the buff on yourself, and click the inverse checkbox so that the trigger is active when it can't find the buff. Depending on what buff you are tracking though you may want to be careful and not have it show if the spell is on CD. ELT it won't matter, but if you were trying to track SH or something you'd end up with a WA that showed almost all the time because you're missing the buff, but you can't cast it for a while anyway. A second trigger would work in that case.

thank you for the reply. Actually I don't get how the second aura helps me. Thus I will have two identical icons, one of which goes on blinking.

Quote Originally Posted by skynet88 View Post
    thank you for the reply. Actually I don't get how the second aura helps me. Thus I will have two identical icons, one of which goes on blinking.
    There's probably a smarter way to do it but this is my set up.

1st aura: Buff, Remaining time>=5 secs (you don't have to do time left time but then give the second aura higher priority so it shows on top)

2nd aura: Buff, Remaining time<5 seconds, this plays a sound and has a border and should disappear when ELT falls off

3rd aura: Buff and check "Inverse" and this should only show when ELT is not present

Does that work? Like I said probably a complicated way of doing it but it works for me.

Thanks for your reply. I'll try it, but still if I create these 3 auras I'll get 3 different icons. I want the one icon to start flashing at <=5sec and be still at =0. Does it have smth to do with dynamic groups optionts maybe. Sorry, I dont know the possibilies of the addon, but I suppose this can be written via code.

Deleted
    Hey guys,

does anyone have a simple WA for Reap Souls fragments count and Deadwind Harvester Buff uptime?

I can't find just one for this purpose on wago.io.

Anyone that are good with weak auras that know how to make weak aura for tormented agony (4-set tier 21) ? Tried but cant make a weak aura that works and track it..

The one below is what I came up with - tracks if the target has it. I decided not to use WAs multitarget trigger. Also the debuff appears on health bars so is very easy to keep track of

Code:
    dCtOcaGAjIwpPu9ssPSljsBdfntjjZMk3uIQVjPStjSx1UPy)eL(jk0WOKFd0qPkLbtu1WPQoivXXqLZruSqjklLuYILeTCu1dLK6PilJs9CrMQutMunDOlkjCvjcpdL66IAJaQBtWMjX2LuDAqFLQK(mHUSWiPkX4iQCyImEa5suLQBbqxdaNhL8xuW0ifpMKEU7j4f2SzY2YAknzxQMsTbysysFs)EcdGqoGbnib1ECHTmtSyurjf4alNTTCASywtg2mT4SSTwbqnAMKury9O5HIIbF5G6XfaYznH8qrXG)EkNcgs(HkubQYq2aXRCkBG4ekXlg4Krsis3xWn1G8cHbdDzL3JiOH14KEuzwrPz5htEXJwLdCjQACcdGqoVbcn4u1vu0vO1Kdus)EcLCHbTVNeYoeEpooHsUWG3tczhcVhhNs(H69ucAeDXfCJtqJipy2)Esi7q4944KQtkLUNsqJOlM8QhTQIXQ124uofmO6KsPlBIxsnUNeYoeEpooXd6I7jHSdH3JJt5uWqYpuVSjfjvecAUNeYoeEpoo5x3hLCHbVNeYoeEpooPdvuGQzhY6Esi7q49444eFicbnnl)ycQcAMaIrfLuGdmGaaaZAYXvJnto2YWX0Q2kaQbGjtwO5HIIbF6cUjmac5M8U)euFQb5fcdg6YkVhrqdRjDyQKzJkcRhtso34K09udYlegm0LvEpIGgwxyZMjBlRXP6xWPXMB8b

Quote Originally Posted by Scroff View Post
    The one below is what I came up with - tracks if the target has it. I decided not to use WAs multitarget trigger. Also the debuff appears on health bars so is very easy to keep track of

Code:
    dCtOcaGAjIwpPu9ssPSljsBdfntjjZMk3uIQVjPStjSx1UPy)eL(jk0WOKFd0qPkLbtu1WPQoivXXqLZruSqjklLuYILeTCu1dLK6PilJs9CrMQutMunDOlkjCvjcpdL66IAJaQBtWMjX2LuDAqFLQK(mHUSWiPkX4iQCyImEa5suLQBbqxdaNhL8xuW0ifpMKEU7j4f2SzY2YAknzxQMsTbysysFs)EcdGqoGbnib1ECHTmtSyurjf4alNTTCASywtg2mT4SSTwbqnAMKury9O5HIIbF5G6XfaYznH8qrXG)EkNcgs(HkubQYq2aXRCkBG4ekXlg4Krsis3xWn1G8cHbdDzL3JiOH14KEuzwrPz5htEXJwLdCjQACcdGqoVbcn4u1vu0vO1Kdus)EcLCHbTVNeYoeEpooHsUWG3tczhcVhhNs(H69ucAeDXfCJtqJipy2)Esi7q4944KQtkLUNsqJOlM8QhTQIXQ124uofmO6KsPlBIxsnUNeYoeEpooXd6I7jHSdH3JJt5uWqYpuVSjfjvecAUNeYoeEpoo5x3hLCHbVNeYoeEpooPdvuGQzhY6Esi7q49444eFicbnnl)ycQcAMaIrfLuGdmGaaaZAYXvJnto2YWX0Q2kaQbGjtwO5HIIbF6cUjmac5M8U)euFQb5fcdg6YkVhrqdRjDyQKzJkcRhtso34K09udYlegm0LvEpIGgwxyZMjBlRXP6xWPXMB8b
    awesome! thanks a lot !

10+ Year Old Account
    I am looking for a simple weak aura (I think).
    I'd like to have a trigger that glows when I have 4 stacks of Reap Souls to use.
    I tried the "Charges" option to no avail