Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    We did shift some damage to Frostbolt, but overall it's a good thing for the game for mages to hard cast. They have to stand still and you can cause a Frost lock.
    Arcane and Affliction are high on many fights in 5.1, but they shouldn't be in 5.2.
    Summation: Blizzard gives the big middle finger to mages that do heroic PvE content.

They've already ruined fire (though, due to incoming arcane nerfs may once again come out ahead) & are in the process of ruining arcane in the next patch, and frost (while still net positive in buffs thus far) may not be much better off considering how weak it is in PvE atm.
    Last edited by Trigunflame; 2013-02-22 at 05:59 AM. Reason: typo

funny mount

10+ Year Old Account
    Edinburgh, Scotland. You know, that place with the castle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggwolls View Post
    Ugliest mount. So bad. Why bring back amazing Proto-Drake skeleton, but put such a terrible skin on it?
    Jesus christ, when are you people going to learn what a skin is? A skin is the TEXTURE, ie. the colour and surface appearance of the 'skin' of the mount. The MODEL is what it looks like - the shape of it.

So they put a different MODEL on the Protodrake skeleton. Not a skin.

Seriously, every time a mount comes out with a totally different model, but reuses the same skeleton as a previous mount, the comments section here, and even more so on Youtube, seems to get filled with cries of "omg reskin".

Really, it's not difficult people.

so there is no thunderforged spell dps trinket bc the "spell dps" is a healing trinket not dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Balo View Post
    so there is no thunderforged spell dps trinket bc the "spell dps" is a healing trinket not dps.
    This isn't nearly all of the Thunderforged items. We are still waiting on more to appear.

e: Our auto spec listing only looks at stats on trinkets, not the procs.
    Last edited by chaud; 2013-02-22 at 06:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    This isn't nearly all of the Thunderforged items. We are still waiting on more to appear.
    doesnt change the fact that is miss marked as a dps trinket when it says only healing spells proc it.

While I don't quite understand whats going on with Arcane (It seems like they are just trying to remove the spec completely...) WHY BUFF FROST??!!?!?!?!?!

I Cannot FATHOM why frost mage would need a buff. It does MORE damage than fire pve wise, has MORE survivability and utility in pvp than both fire and arcane, AND still has crazy burst in pvp. WHY BUFF FROST?!

Also, why frost dk buffs? I see plenty of frost dk at the top of the dps charts on single target fights.

Also Also, no Agi 1h Thunderforged weapons??

10+ Year Old Account
    Why oh why did they pick the blue skin...

All the other ones (except maybe the tan one) look infinitely better...

Blizzard needs to reexamine the people they have that make the ultimate decision on which mount/armor skins make it into the game...

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh another DK buff. The OP classes get more OP, while the bottom feeders stay at the bottom. I'm not sure why I actually *pay* to play this game anymore. Some stuff never changes.

---------- Post added 2013-02-22 at 08:45 AM ----------

Mount looks like absolute garbage too.

---------- Post added 2013-02-22 at 08:46 AM ----------

Mount looks like absolute garbage too.

Deleted
    i can already predict what that mount is gona be nicknamed. The Skycreamer

Deleted
    i shall call him toruk makto

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quackie View Post
    Oh another DK buff. The OP classes get more OP, while the bottom feeders stay at the bottom. I'm not sure why I actually *pay* to play this game anymore. Some stuff never changes.
    I guess you didn't bother to read all the other class changes and how almost all of them were buffs for their respective classes?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Can't wait for 5.2! Bring it on!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WonderPoop View Post
    While I don't quite understand whats going on with Arcane (It seems like they are just trying to remove the spec completely...) WHY BUFF FROST??!!?!?!?!?!

I Cannot FATHOM why frost mage would need a buff. It does MORE damage than fire pve wise, has MORE survivability and utility in pvp than both fire and arcane, AND still has crazy burst in pvp. WHY BUFF FROST?!

Also, why frost dk buffs? I see plenty of frost dk at the top of the dps charts on single target fights.

Also Also, no Agi 1h Thunderforged weapons??
    Dear Wonderpoop,

Reading should help you, do some research even. Don't base all your opinion on one sentence you read. If you are truly interested in why they change things or why you don't see certain items, you should maybe try to read more on why. Instead of asking mindless questions.

Also, Apples.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    that mount is pretty much a proto drake with bigger teeth...

Deleted
    Armored? So if I put my hood up I'm armored rofl

Also couldn't agree more with the chap on Fistweaving after being a healer in beginning of TBC I was finally enjoying a new way of healing. But bliss just has to 'homogenize' it all. My pala is now a 'disc priest' with hots and my monk is turning into the same as the rest, a caster.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mitre27 View Post
    Not sure what game you're playing but DK's are OP in neither PvP or PvE.
    Not necessarily OP but dual wield frost is one of the top dps specs right now, and TSG is 2nd most played 3v3 team.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    hunter love! the increased damage to MM is awesome, and the added healing done by chimera might be enough to feel safe with spirit bond, without having to run around in bm with spirit beat heal in random bgs, sweet

Deleted
    Hunter (Forums, Talent Calculator)
    •Steady Shot additional damage increased by 44% and weapon damage increased to 60%, up from 50%.

Marksmanship
    •Aimed Shot weapon damage increased to 350%, up from 320%. Additional damage increased by 20%.
    •Chimera Shot now does 315% ranged weapon Nature damage, up from 210%. Additional damage increased by 125%. Now heals you for 5% of your total health, up from 3%.

Survival
    •Black Arrow damage and AP scaling increased by 15%.
    •Explosive Shot damage and AP scaling increased by 15%.

I love being a hunter...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anium View Post
    that mount is pretty much a proto drake with bigger teeth...
    You say that like it's a bad thing.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.