Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can we loot the items off the bodies and bags of players we kill?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Lol, every time you post i laugh more and more. You have a great knack for putting words into peoples mouth. Since when did I ask anyone for a "LINK URZ ARMORI I WAN SEE IF YOU HAVE HEROIC SHA!!!"
    No ofc not. YOu just say ridiculous rubbish like "there's no way you played in BC cause you disagree with me!!!" Clearly you aren't saying ridiculous crap...

Never. Keep posting tho bro, they make me smile every time you do
    Not a bro, it's so cute how cliché you are.

Lol, every time you post i laugh more and more. You have a great knack for putting words into peoples mouth. Since when did I ask anyone for a "LINK URZ ARMORI I WAN SEE IF YOU HAVE HEROIC SHA!!!"

Never.

Keep posting tho bro, they make me smile every time you do
    Jaylock, he/she (sorry Constellation I have no idea what your gender is @_@) makes a point.

No need to be so rude and insulting.

You bring it on yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Can we loot the items off the bodies and bags of players we kill?
    Oh great idea, then we can camp jaylock and loot his purples.
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Jaylock, he/she (sorry Constellation I have no idea what your gender is @_@) makes a point.
    She, Destil and no worries.

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    No ofc not. YOu just say ridiculous rubbish like "there's no way you played in BC cause you disagree with me!!!" Clearly you aren't saying ridiculous crap...

Not a bro, it's so cute how cliché you are.
    Oi, let's not drop to his level and stop here before you both get infracted.

I think you all have too much time to troll each other.
    OT: Nope, it's a video game.. Not RL.

Quote Originally Posted by Baxtab View Post
    I can't tell if you are trolling or if that's the name of a game? Either way if i am assuming (usually correct) could you give me the link so i can watch a video of gameplay footage?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pN0CiFs3U9I

haven't played it yet but

Every effort has a cost and, when engaging in physically demanding activities, such as climbing or jumping, it is critical to manage the main character's stamina for him to survive. By managing stamina skillfully players are rewarded by accessing hidden paths, resources and other survivors.

Gameplay also involves collecting hidden resources and supplies scattered throughout the city: water, food, batteries, gas, medicine, cigarettes, tools, climbing gear, weapons, and ammunition. Anything that the player can salvage from the destroyed city can be used to keep the main characters strong and healthy, or prove helpful in his quest by allowing him to rescue survivors.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Am_Alive#Gameplay
    that does sound pretty immersive!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Repairs will now take up to 30 seconds to complete! It's more immersive!
    Only 30 seconds? It should take a lot longer than that to repair, maybe have you drop off your equipment at a vendor and come back in a couple hours to pick it up repaired.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hunters should have to pick up the crap when their pets shit everywhere.

When a warlock uses soul swap, all your gear should become unequiped.

Oi, let's not drop to his level and stop here before you both get infracted.
    Don't understand how he gets mad when people disagree with him, going off the handle to insults, but then gets upset when people tell him he's not all that.

---------- Post added 2013-02-22 at 05:52 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by vertex705 View Post
    Only 30 seconds? It should take a lot longer than that to repair, maybe have you drop off your equipment at a vendor and come back in a couple hours to pick it up repaired.
    Tailors only take cloth. Blacksmiths only take plate and mail under level 40, leatherworkers only take leather and mail 40 and over. Please see engineers and blacksmiths to fix ranged and melee weapons respectively.

Never.

Keep posting tho bro, they make me smile every time you do
    No what Constellation is saying makes sense, she's pointing out things you dislike or don't agree with and instead of explaining why, you resort to nonsensical retorts that have zero to do with anything mentioned.

You can have opinions, we all do, but to be so *head stuck in the sand* or *fingers in your ears* doesn't a discussion make, It's ok to agree to disagree, it's not ok to flail your arms screaming that everyone that doesn't agree with you, must be a scrub, or talking crap.

Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
    No what Constellation is saying makes sense, she's pointing out things you dislike or don't agree with and instead of explaining why, you resort to nonsensical retorts that have zero to do with anything mentioned.

You can have opinions, we all do, but to be so *head stuck in the sand* or *fingers in your ears* doesn't a discussion make, It's ok to agree to disagree, it's not ok to flail your arms screaming that everyone that doesn't agree with you, must be a scrub, or talking crap.
    He won't respond to your post now. He's simply left the forum once people "gang up on him" per usual.

Anyways, I'll stop kindling the fire and get on topic:

I find the game is more immersive than ever in this expansion, but that's entirely due to the story.

If WoW's current timeline, as in Expansion or Patch, has a good story, I'm immersed.

I'm a writer by heart and half of the reason I even play Warcraft is for the story.

Cataclysm had me extremely disheartened, unfortunately.

Tailors only take cloth. Blacksmiths only take plate and mail under level 40, leatherworkers only take leather and mail 40 and over. Please see engineers and blacksmiths to fix ranged and melee weapons respectively.
    But but.. what about wands! and Staves! I dunno if a Blacksmith or Engineer would know what to do with my large wooden stick.

He won't respond to your post now. He's simply left the forum once people "gang up on him" per usual.

I find the game is more immersive than ever in this expansion, but that's entirely due to the story.

If WoW's current timeline, as in Expansion or Patch, has a good story, I'm immersed.

I'm a writer by heart and half of the reason I even play Warcraft is for the story.

Well, thanks again everyone (i guess even Constellation) for posting. I'm gonna hit the hay and see what other awesome ideas people come up with in the morning.

Well, before derailing the point I was making was a lot of people immerse themselves in questing experience, but the player can't expect Blizzard to do everything for them. If you can't imagine your toon as being hungry and sitting down and eating and or thirsty and drinking and play in that manner, you don't enjoy such things. Having it be mandatory will only alienate players. Back to BC example, everything was mandatory, dungeons, dailies, etc were mandatory. Rep was mandatory to do heroics, as were a few quest lines, like the shattered halls key quest. Now rep is purely for the gear. Which isn't mandatory. It's optimal but not mandatory, two different things. And like I said, if I don't like the daily set, I don't do them.

---------- Post added 2013-02-22 at 06:00 AM ----------

But but.. what about wands! and Staves! I dunno if a Blacksmith or Engineer would know what to do with my large wooden stick.
    Scribes for staves and enchanters for wands! Closed on weekends and for Azerothian holidays D:

Deleted
    a troll is a troll is a trolll is... its bedtime! zZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZ...

Infracted. Please post constructively.
    Last edited by Rivellana; 2013-02-22 at 01:31 PM.

Scribes for staves and enchanters for wands! Closed on weekends and for Azerothian holidays D:
    I guess that's fair, I mean they do seem to work endless 24 hour shifts 7 days a week.. surprised they haven't gone to the Union. lol

I guess that's fair, I mean they do seem to work endless 24 hour shifts 7 days a week.. surprised they haven't gone to the Union. lol
    Unions on Azeroth have a tendency to end up inside the volcano in Blackrock mountain. It's safer this way. xD

Unions on Azeroth have a tendency to end up inside the volcano in Blackrock mountain. It's safer this way. xD
    Haha Indeed, I'm sure we would all have a breakdown if the NPC's started taking holidays ..what would we do if we couldn't repair our gear! All hell would break loose .. and well, we might force them all to have a cast bar!

Gotta wonder what we would find if we drained the lava out of that volcano (not much seeing as its lava...but yeah.. haha)

blah blah blah tbc blah blah blah, quit disagreeing with me blah blah blah. pls be nice to me, blah blah blah
    TBC is dead. Get over it.
    I play many games. WoW, Rift, D3, PoE, SC2 I will not criticize your game choice if you don't mine.