Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Any News On Green Fire Animations

has anyone seen or noticed if there are any new additions to what gets effected by the codex of xerrath? have they fixed some of the animations like the rain of fire, or the demonic fury aura color? I really hope they're still working on them because some look kinda crummy.

---------- Post added 2013-02-22 at 01:06 AM ----------

dang no new?...

By what I've seen if fire is involved in any way it's green and the icon is green. That and meta is green. Don't really know what you are looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Harsesis View Post
    By what I've seen if fire is involved in any way it's green and the icon is green. That and meta is green. Don't really know what you are looking for.
    lol did you even read my post at all? or were you in too much of a rush to post that snide little remark. i gave you abilities I'm am "looking for" in my first post. here are some more examples of what i thought could possibly have new green fire colored model/animation that were added:

the abyssal
    voidray
    touch of chaos
    soul burn.

I would also like to add that this is not a list of things I want changed by the codex but, things i think blizz might have added to the list of things getting the "green fire" from the codex.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by demonik View Post
    lol did you even read my post at all? or were you in too much of a rush to post that snide little remark. i gave you abilities I'm am "looking for" in my first post. here are some more examples of what i thought could possibly have new green fire colored model/animation that were added:

the abyssal
    voidray
    touch of chaos
    soul burn.

I would also like to add that this is not a list of things I want changed by the codex but, things i think blizz might have added to the list of things getting the "green fire" from the codex.
    He answered you fine, calm down there, If it has fire, that fire is now green, that is all the changes, Or is that not good enough for you? You want more? different animations? new stuff on top of new stuff?
    Instead of asking questions here, then getting pissy when someone tells you, make a PTR account and go see for yourself

I think at least touch of chaos should be green too, as since your metamorphosed fingers are no longer purple, the slashing aftereffects produced by them shouldn't be purple anymore.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    He answered you fine, calm down there, If it has fire, that fire is now green, that is all the changes, Or is that not good enough for you? You want more? different animations? new stuff on top of new stuff?
    Instead of asking questions here, then getting pissy when someone tells you, make a PTR account and go see for yourself
    lol your mad that at me for criticising another persons post? really? and then you tell me to calm down when your clearly flustered and mad at my post? that's like the tea pot calling the kettle black friend. you really have nothing else to do? I also never said he didn't answer my post don't assume plz because you know what they say about people who assume don't you? also did you not read my post? I merely disliked how he didn't add to the topic other than to just put "what else do you want". I clearly posted what type of changes i was wondering might have changed.

here's a news flash for you because i only want to help you, people disagree on forums ok? please get used to it, I never called anyone any bad or rude names or used any profanities ok?

Deleted
    lol your mad that at me for criticising another persons post?
    Bashing, is this your main concern, here ? Buy a ptr card and S U B.

If there is nothing new, then there is nothing new.
    Last edited by mmoca1e94eb7cd; 2013-02-22 at 07:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paraclef View Post
    Bashing, is this is your main concern, here ? Buy a ptr card and S U B.

If there is nothing new, then there is nothing new.
    how is that considered bashing? especially considering what he posted? i merely made an observation. by definition I don't think think that can be called "bashing". but thanks for informing me about having to buy a ptr. I always thought they were free. learn something new everyday thanks

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like there is a lot of demonic fury being generated in this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol your mad that at me for criticising another persons post? really? and then you tell me to calm down when your clearly flustered and mad at my post? that's like the tea pot calling the kettle black friend. you really have nothing else to do? I also never said he didn't answer my post don't assume plz because you know what they say about people who assume don't you? also did you not read my post? I merely disliked how he didn't add to the topic other than to just put "what else do you want". I clearly posted what type of changes i was wondering might have changed.

here's a news flash for you because i only want to help you, people disagree on forums ok? please get used to it, I never called anyone any bad or rude names or used any profanities ok?
    Lmfao, i think you proved my point mister mad How about you grow up, and go on the PTR like i said, that way you can leave the serious people alone =D

---------- Post added 2013-02-22 at 07:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Deathgoose View Post
    Seems like there is a lot of demonic fury being generated in this thread.

That's the best way to describe things, well done =D

Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    Lmfao, i think you proved my point mister mad How about you grow up, and go on the PTR like i said, that way you can leave the serious people alone =D

---------- Post added 2013-02-22 at 07:13 PM ----------

That's the best way to describe things, well done =D
    listen friend no need for name calling you said your peace now if you can plz get back on topic. If you have nothing else to add to it then I think there really is no reason to post, but if you do then by all means please go ahead and post away.

10+ Year Old Account
    listen friend no need for name calling you said your peace now if you can plz get back on topic. If you have nothing else to add to it then I think there really is no reason to post, but if you do then by all means please go ahead and post away.
    SO, what's stopping you from making a PTR account to look yourself?

Deleted
    Mod pliz ...... close this crap, thx, I don't want to be banned again, so help me.... You have 30 minutes.

seriously? please if you have nothing to add to the topic please refrain from posting things that are off topic

I've always thought that rogues should get green daggers, and green anima- .. oh right, we don't get animations.

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    I think at least touch of chaos should be green too, as since your metamorphosed fingers are no longer purple, the slashing aftereffects produced by them shouldn't be purple anymore.
    yeah completely agree with you on that. that and the warlock mounts would be awesome too.

How about just answering his question. GC had tweeted something about trying to squeeze in something new about warlock green fire this patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    I suggest you guys stay on topic and quit the back and forths over who might be mad.

The abyssal has a hellfire like aura now.
    Regular imp has fel flame, singe and cauterize green now too.
    Last edited by Monkeyy4; 2013-02-23 at 04:35 AM.

Fire is green. Metamorphosis is green.

Nothing else is green.

There isn't anything more to know... you really just seem to be asking if random spells are green as well when it's specifically said that it only affects fire.