Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Which of these would you prefer be the next expansion?

Which of these would you prefer be the next expac?

1. Argus / Burning Legion

2. New Lich King

3. Spider Kingdom
    Think for yourself.

Deleted
    Old Gods.

Spider Kingdom can relate to it though.

From the 3 above I would prefer number 1.

Make a poll instead please.

Burning Legion.

Even though it's not an option Queen Azshara and N'zoth would like to say Hi from underneath the maelstrom =D

Though of those options I'd say Spider Kingdom

The Emerald Nightmare.
    But Old Gods could be related to that.
    Nerubians are Old God creations, if I remember correctly.

Personally, I would really like to know where we stand in the whole Old Gods versus Titans thing. I mean: Our factions comprise both Titan creations and Old Gods creations, working together and all... And I'm starting to have my doubts about the Titans due to the whole Mogu thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burning Legion for sure, be it on Argus or otherwise.

Deleted
    I hate spiders. So, so much. In any way shape or form.

When I clicked this topic title, I was thinking "I want the burning legion!" - but come to think of it, a new lich king episode would be awesome. (I'm a lore-noob, no idea if its even possible. )

10+ Year Old Account
    I find the Burning Legion story to be the most interesting in the whole WoW universe so I pick Burning Legion. I'd also like to see more of the Old God and Titan stuff since those are the stories I know least about.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

10+ Year Old Account
    Argus/Burning Legion, but spider kingdom sounds very intresting as well

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally - Queen Azshara because we need a fucking female main antagonist for once!

Out of the options - Spider Kingdom, has the capability to be very interesting.... and creepy.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you don't see its Argus, you haven't hit 90. Everything at 90 screams in neon colors "legion is next."
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Burning Legion for sure. I'm pretty much done with the whole Old God thing, and we've had LK before. Queen Azshara could tie into a Burning Legion expansion nicely as well.

Burning legion by far .
    ~ stuff, the best thing ~

Deleted
    emerald dream

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trops View Post
    Burning Legion for sure. I'm pretty much done with the whole Old God thing, and we've had LK before. Queen Azshara could tie into a Burning Legion expansion nicely as well.
    The fact she was scrapped from Cata means they want her to be the star alone, not some second-tier raid in a legion expansion.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trops View Post
    Funny thing is that we have not even faced actual old god yet. Fact that whole N'zoth/Azshara/Neptulon story was left so open during Cataclysm drives me insane. I want to face N'zoth so bad. Oh well, I want to belive that Blizzard will finnish that "soon"

Quote Originally Posted by crackleslap View Post
    Personally - Queen Azshara because we need a fucking female main antagonist for once!

Out of the options - Spider Kingdom, has the capability to be very interesting.... and creepy.
    Agree with this. Wouldn't mind seeing a Queen Azshara-based expansion, and that would be the perfect way to introduce playable Naga.

It's too soon for another Lich King expansion -- although I like the idea of aiding a new Lich King against a rogue Sylvanas or a similar role reversal.

Quote Originally Posted by Goreheart View Post
    Which of these would you prefer be the next expac?

1. Argus / Burning Legion

2. New Lich King

3. Spider Kingdom
    Remove Argus from 1: It will be the final expansion since Sargeras set that as the legions home world. The next expansion though will be the legion returning to Azeroth most likely, maybe even Outlands revamp since Illidan isn't dead. We most likely won't go to Argus until it's time to kill Sargeras.

Quote Originally Posted by Ketsis View Post
    Funny thing is that we have not even faced actual old god yet. Fact that whole N'zoth/Azshara/Neptulon story was left so open during Cataclysm drives me insane. I want to face N'zoth so bad. Oh well, I want to belive that Blizzard will finnish that "soon"
    Yes we have. We have killed C'Thun and Yogg-Saron.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2013-02-22 at 03:31 PM.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Burning Legion (and depending how much longer of a life this game is to have, Sargeras.) Dealing with the Old Gods should come last.

Burning legion and the end to wow so we can get something new to play. Now everything instantly fail and everyone go back to wow without giving anything new a chance.

If say a game like swtor or rift had the same amount of money each month that wow have now. They would probably have a better game.. Probably

Thing is. Wow is developed over 8 years now. Ofc gamemechanics is better than a brand new game. Most mmo's now days dont feel right. skill delay and things like that. Poor skill responcibility. But what if they had the funds and the time to fix it ?

They never do because everyone expect it to be instantly better than a veteran.

Anakin skywalker wouldnt be better than obi wan if he was never found and given a chance right.. right ?