Page 1 of 2
LastLast

The new GREEN Rain of Fire

It was finally updated and it looks damn good compared to what it used to look like.
    It looks beautiful if you crank it up to the maximum!

Oh thats looking awesome, I really need to get my old lock levelled up, this might give me the incentive.

It's nice to see the AOE stuff get some attention to detail I loved when hurricane got upgraded!

Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
    Oh thats looking awesome, I really need to get my old lock levelled up, this might give me the incentive.

It's nice to see the AOE stuff get some attention to detail I loved when hurricane got upgraded!
    Definitely looks worlds better than before. Congratulations, warlocks. I shall enjoy gazing at the purdy green conflagration as I nicely hold various mobs' aggro for you.

Deleted
    Definitely looks better, old one was more like 'rain of fiery meatballs'.

Quote Originally Posted by bionics View Post
    Definitely looks worlds better than before. Congratulations, warlocks. I shall enjoy gazing at the purdy green conflagration as I nicely hold various mobs' aggro for you.
    hehe, it's amazing is it not, that you can stand amongst all those fiery meteors and not get hit in the face by any of them lol.

I've often thought it would be awesome if when using hurricane, it swept any player standing too close up into its little twisters and spun them around.. though not so good for the tanks... but still would be fun to see haha

Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
    hehe, it's amazing is it not, that you can stand amongst all those fiery meteors and not get hit in the face by any of them lol.

I've often thought it would be awesome if when using hurricane, it swept any player standing too close up into its little twisters and spun them around.. though not so good for the tanks... but still would be fun to see haha
    Get a group of 5 druids with Ursol's Vortex. Cast Hurricane. Profit.

wow that looks amazing and its sooooo much better than how it use to look. Thank you for posting this. hopefully next patch they give us the green ire version of the warlock mounts to go with the rest of this green fire

Quote Originally Posted by demonik View Post
    wow that looks amazing and its sooooo much better than how it use to look. Thank you for posting this. hopefully next patch they give us the green ire version of the warlock mounts to go with the rest of this green fire
    They did say that they will try to get them done for 5.3 so it would be amazing if they could. Tho I feel like they should also add a Metamorphosis glyph to keep it purple :/ Or a glyph to give us a small fel fire aura to go with the green one.

Deleted
    All this green fire will look even more awesome for any lock with the challenge mode gear

Herald of the Titans PickleballAce's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looks amazing. Love it!

lfm galleon

I found the "normal" spell detail rain of fire to be a bit lackluster :/ It only has 3-4 meteors falling down at a time.
    The first one in the video is at spell detail 50 instead of 10 and the last one is at 1000... 1000 is overkill :P but still you might want to consider ramping up the detail a bit when it goes on live.

How do you change the amounts of meteors in Rain of Fire like that? :O
    made by Shyama

/console SpellEffectLevel x (where x is a number between 1 and 1000)

But before you are able to use it, you have to go to your WTF folder, Config and add:
    SET SpellEffectLevel "10"
    into it manually.

10+ Year Old Account
    MUCH BETTER, awesome improvement, gawd you guys are lucky D:

10+ Year Old Account
    So glad they fixed the meteors not being red-ish or whatever, it was making me crazy!

Deleted
    Just me who can't see any difference...? Switching between the old one and new one, they look exactly the same... Even putting both videos up on fullscreen in HD on my two screens next to each other, they looked exactly the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaozu View Post
    Just me who can't see any difference...? Switching between the old one and new one, they look exactly the same... Even putting both videos up on fullscreen in HD on my two screens next to each other, they looked exactly the same.
    The old one had red/brow meteors and they also did the red/green animation when they hit the ground. Kinda hard to miss :P.
    DO NOT TAKE IT AS AN OFFENCE! You might have have red/green colorblindness. (easy to find out with an Ishihara test)

Deleted
    I hate green so I am not very excited about it, but I have to say that the new animation definitely looks like an improvement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarix View Post
    lfm galleon
    Pull guys! Before [other faction] taps!