What are you after for T15 as a haste Prot Paladin?

This isn't just another thread asking "What is the BIS list for a haste prot in t15?", that information isn't that hard to figure out (though if someone feels like posting a BIS or potential BIS list for normal/heroic because someone will ask, be my guest). I want to know what you specifically will be going for this tier. Different raid groups have different comps and different makeups and what one person shoots for as a REALISTIC gear setup for their group might not be the same as the next. Why pieces will you be going for for each slot right away? What pieces will you absolutely "fight" for? What pieces will you let your DPS have first? Will you be going for tier or will you be passing it off like many did last tier? What factors into your decision? What is your comp? What trinkets are you staying away from? These are the kind of things I wanna know about you specifically, not as a general BIS list. Just find it interesting to see the situations people find themselves in and how they deal with them.
    Last edited by Aceshigh; 2021-12-19 at 09:10 AM.

Deleted
    I am after anything that is an upgrade for me. Not really more complicated than that, what drops drops. I will use coins where I have my biggest upgrades, and if an item drop, I will of course consider who it is the biggest upgrade for in the group.

I will be passing on tier pieces, I am not a douche. No reason at all for me to take them.

2pc bonus seems really nice, 4pc doesn't seem that appealing(bonus for loosing health while using defensive cooldown?)
    I would take shoulder and helm, and stay away from chest

also, it seems like it's best for us to change to ret before rolling a coin, considering most of gear with haste is marked for ret

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zloitima View Post
    2pc bonus seems really nice, 4pc doesn't seem that appealing(bonus for loosing health while using defensive cooldown?)
    I would take shoulder and helm, and stay away from chest

also, it seems like it's best for us to change to ret before rolling a coin, considering most of gear with haste is marked for ret
    Yeah, I'd go ret for almost every coin except for iron qon and lei shen.
    Still got a lovely 90gold out of it this week.

Deleted
    Like Firefly said, with the dodge/parry buff higher item level is an upgrade from t14 regardless of itemization. I do let our warrior tank take most parry/dodge items first, and while I will eventually aim for tier helm and shoulders (and ret tier chest as an "offset" piece) I will let our DPS and healers get their set bonuses first since it will benefit the guild more. I let our DK and Warrior take haste+mastery/hit/expertise items before me, although our Warrior isn't too keen on them, which means I usually get them after the DK. What comes to coins, I tend to use them as ret for items that I'd have to compete with the plate DPS for (duh).

Deleted
    You really should not let your warrior take haste items over you. Much more benefit on you than him.

Deleted
    I suppose I gave the wrong message there; while I did say that our Warrior doesn't really care for them, I really meant that he doesn't take them. I only pass haste shit to the DK.