Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Anybody have idea where is or what happen with Arthas...

body ??? I mean ffs he atleas deserve grave somewhere....So any idea ???

10+ Year Old Account
    He despawns, like any dead mob

Seriously though, he does not deserve a grave, he was prolly tossed with all the other scourge corpses like a piece of trash.

Who knows, but his soul is in hell

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/game/lor...ner/6#readmode

She sensed a familiar presence. Recognized it. The taunting voice that had once held her in its grasp. Arthas? Arthas Menethil? Here? His essence rushed to her, desperate, then shrank away in horrified recognition. The boy who would be Lich King. Just a scared little blond child, reaping the aftermath of a lifetime of mistakes. If any part of Sylvanas's soul were not at that moment torn and tormented, she might have even felt—for the first time—the slightest glimmer of pity for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrulerxxx View Post
    He despawns, like any dead mob

Seriously though, he does not deserve a grave, he was prolly tossed with all the other scourge corpses like a piece of trash.
    You would not get someone so powerful and important, who happened to be the leader of the undead, and toss his corpse out in a ditch in icecrown.

What happened to his body? Who know's but it was most likely taken by the Argent Crusade or Ebon Blade.
    His soul however is being tormented in the hell Sylvanas was sent to.

He probably got a burial somewhere in Northrend. But since Northrend isn't updated yet, they have yet to add his grave in the game.

Or maybe someone had other plans...

10+ Year Old Account
    No, any bad guy, especially as evil as Arthas should not be remotely honored or respected or viewed or any of that crap. He was as evil as can anybody be and he doesn't deserve any form of burial or ritual to commemorate his death. He deserves to be thrown out with the trash with any other scourge.

I mean damn we keep nefarion, onyxia, and deathwing's head mounted on a pike, they don't deserve anything less than that

Darion animated his corpse as his personal ghoul most likely.

10+ Year Old Account
    what it takes just to read up on wowpedia about Arthas.

It makes it clear, his body remains absent, and his soul now wanders in warcrafts version of hell, for a lifetime of mistakes he committed.

People are as deluded about Arthas and what he did in life as they are deluded about Garrosh, another character committing the same kind of mistakes. I think it was even brought up in tides of war, that Garrosh falls into the same catagory as Arthas now, and those stupid enough to follow Garrosh are the same as those who followed Arthas.
    Last edited by Trassk; 2013-02-20 at 10:25 PM.

When Cataclysm was in Alpha/Beta, and I saw how much Light's Hope Chapel had been changed, including that it now sported a crypt, I thought that perhaps Tirion shipped Arthas's corpse there. As the ground is holy it would ensure Arthas wouldn't rise or be risen again.

But alas, it was just a generic crypt.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    He was way too awesome to be dead like this.

I absolutely dislike setbacks and comebacks, but Arthas is an exception. I secretly hope he will be back.

probably his corpse like the fragments of frostmourne are under the custody of tirion fordring to ensure that no one (especially sylvanas) will try something funny like ressing him.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

I just got a gm responce and she actually linked me wowwiki and after that told me acordingly to her understand his physical body vanished taken by the soul of his father

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt the Lich King would get a public grave. Like Kael'thas, his former friends and followers (or Tirion) probably buried him at a subtle and nondescript place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    I absolutely dislike setbacks and comebacks, but Arthas is an exception. I secretly hope he will be back.
    Bolvar raising up Arthas as his most powerful champion... I'll allow it. :3
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Had a beer with him and Elvis just last night. D.B. Cooper poured.
    "Brevity is...wit"

10+ Year Old Account
    What happened after he died was the same thing that happened to all the other major characters. Their souls were recruited to fight in the eternal battle with the burning legion by the narru similar to valhalla...in the next expansion we visit it and get the pleasure of seeing good kaelthas,arthas,illidan, rhonin ect >.<

jaina keeps it in her closet.

You would think that somebody as prominent as Arthas would keep a warlock on staff to keep a soul stone on him. Maybe he is just chilling with Diablo.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

10+ Year Old Account
    The thing I'm more put off by is the extremely vague reference to what happened to the spirit of Nerzhul. Despite what he became, I always felt kind of sorry for nerzhul, being so pulled around by things like kil'jaeden and Gul'dan, then having his soul torn from his body to become the lich king... and yet all we know, is that Arthas became the stronger entity, and 'consumed' nerzhul's soul? Thats it? Thats got as much of a shit send off for a character as whatever happened to Illidans body, its so vague.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Bolvar raising up Arthas as his most powerful champion... I'll allow it. :3
    idd, we can res each other after being killed. nef and onyxia and who ever have been rerisen to cause us grief again so why shouldnt arthas be ressed? would be cool if done right.. he could even go questing to level up like onyxia did from lvl 60 to 80 hehe (she musta recruited a friend, nef probly, to get an xp boost ;p)
    ........THE WRITING'S ON THE WALL !!!!!