Deleted

Throne of Thunder 25 man normal guides?

Hi,
    I'm raidleader of a 25man 3days a week raiding guild.
    currently have 15/16HC progress, just to give you guys some minor info.
    I recentelly have gotton a new job and really occupied by it so I don't have much time to figuere out everything myself anymore.
    Since ToT is coming out very soon I wonder, is there any place with some guides ? or explanation or tactics, GOOD ptr records of kills ? etc etc ?
    We kinda are aiming for full clear on normal from the first week.
    Any help or info is very much appreciated.
    Oh and btw, don't give me the 'you are a lazy person' comment again. As I said I am very much occupied lately and just wanna make the best of it irl and still stay competative in wow (on my server).
    Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xenoxl View Post
    Hi,
    I'm raidleader of a 25man 3days a week raiding guild.
    currently have 15/16HC progress, just to give you guys some minor info.
    I recentelly have gotton a new job and really occupied by it so I don't have much time to figuere out everything myself anymore.
    Since ToT is coming out very soon I wonder, is there any place with some guides ? or explanation or tactics, GOOD ptr records of kills ? etc etc ?
    We kinda are aiming for full clear on normal from the first week.
    Any help or info is very much appreciated.
    Oh and btw, don't give me the 'you are a lazy person' comment again. As I said I am very much occupied lately and just wanna make the best of it irl and still stay competative in wow (on my server).
    Thanks.
    Icy-veins and tankspot both have 'first look' videos out there from the PTR for most of the bosses. They aren't guides per se but they give you an idea of how the fights work and what abilities the bosses have. Check youtube and you'll find them pretty easily. Wowhead or wowpedia are a good way to find to boss lists and dungeon journal info.

There is still a decent possibility that ability timings, health pools and ranges will be changed between now and when it goes live. Tactics are still in the development phase, and I suspect most of the top guilds aren't going to publicize their favored tactics and tricks until they and their rivals have a kill or two under their belts.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be creating a megathread of strats for every t15 boss on 25man shortly. Basically a combination of strats and open discussion (if people remember my 10man thread for t14).

I'll be chipping away at it soon. At work at the moment but ill probably make the initial post tonight and work on it from there.
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

Numbers aren't finalized. Do what we do and wing it the first week. That or i'm assuming you have officers, make them earn their role.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raxxed View Post
    I'll be creating a megathread of strats for every t15 boss on 25man shortly. Basically a combination of strats and open discussion (if people remember my 10man thread for t14).

I'll be chipping away at it soon. At work at the moment but ill probably make the initial post tonight and work on it from there.
    Post the link here from your post plx, so ppls can be redirected. Thanks !

25m Normal testing is just starting today, so we should be seeing differences from 10m and strategies coming out in a few days.

If you're in a 25 man guild, there should be someone with time to help you out...espeically if you're that deep into heroics. It's also all been 10 man testing up til this coming week.

Anyways, Icy Veins has some preview fights and though a lot of them aren't kills and of course the bosses aren't really tuned for live, they give you the gist of things. There won'e be any full-blown guides until the first week as there is no reason to make them based on the PTR as it isn't a direct indication of what the final encounter will be.

If you're just looking for kill videos, Method would probably be your bet, they've had quite a few videos posted, though most of them a month old now, of PTR boss attempts that included vent conversations. I think Affiniti from Blood Legion has some up too.

Also, don't forget about the Dungeon Journal. It doesn't always list every little thing and sometimes a few things are incorrect, but it gives you the major abilities and you can usually figure out what you're supposed to do from that.

Deleted
    cheers, thanks for all the replies.

Icy Veins put a couple of guides up just today, still full of lots of 'this is from PTR we might change when it goes live' but they look generally solid.