Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Delznope View Post
    I killed swifty. Post a vid of you killing him plz.
    You say that as if he's actually good.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevyvia View Post
    I think the sad thing here is that you think this was enough of a "thing" to edit, upload and post.
    Cuz what you think matters!

---------- Post added 2013-02-22 at 10:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lewdrumpslap View Post
    your showing your own age m8, wanting praise for killing swifty,, that's the only reason you posted this vid., cause it was swifty, if it was some random you wouldn't have posted it..
    You're*... and I never asked for praise.

that spider npc killed him, from 20% to dead, all spider
    that shadow breath hurts
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

Deleted
    Cuz what you think matters!
    It's obvious you care what others think. that's why you posted the vid. you thought you would get lots of.. wow nice job dude. your amazing.. but no, your getting what everyone thinks, it means jack shit you killed swifty.. no 15 minutes of fame.. try again

Quote Originally Posted by Dald View Post
    that spider npc killed him, from 20% to dead, all spider
    that shadow breath hurts
    Rofl, for sure. Fuckin spiders.

10+ Year Old Account
    For personal amusement only, say the truth: Did you post the video because you are proud of the achievement, or just because you can grab some viewer numbers for your YT?

It's obvious you care what others think. that's why you posted the vid. you thought you would get lots of.. wow nice job dude. your amazing.. but no, your getting what everyone thinks, it means jack shit you killed swifty.. no 15 minutes of fame.. try again
    You're*, You're*. I couldn't care less what anyone on the internet thinks of me or my playstyle dude, and I mean that.

I killed swifty. Post a vid of you killing him plz.
    Hmm so making a vid of you killing er no ganking someone is worth attention these days .. must be desperate lol

and even after jumping him you were at half health at the end of the fight, pretty sloppy tbh.
    Science has made us gods even before we are worthy of being men: Jean Rostand. Yeah, Atheism is a religion like bald is a hair colour!.
    Classic: "The tank is the driver, the healer is the fuel, and the DPS are the kids sitting in the back seat screaming and asking if they're there yet."
    Irony >> "do they even realize that having a state religion IS THE REASON WE LEFT BRITTEN? god these people are idiots"

Deleted
    not only a show off, now a grammar nazi

You're*, You're*. I couldn't care less what anyone on the internet thinks of me or my playstyle dude, and I mean that.
    You DO know being a grammar nazi is frowned upon by mods here, right?

And if you truly don't care, why are you looking for praise or pats on the back by posting them here? And if you say that was not your intent, you're lying to yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Standsinfire View Post
    Me: whyumad* fixed. Seriously though, it's only because they rapin' eveerbody in here and I don't want you to be snatched out yo' windows.
    Quote Originally Posted by noepeen View Post
    If that were my dog, I'd Hulk Smash the fuck out of that raccoon.
    Or I'd shit my pants.

not only a show off, now a grammar nazi
    Sister is an english teacher, it comes easy.

Deleted
    So you killed a player who was half-afk while "abusing" the klaxxi enhancement that deals ridiculous damage?
    Ok congrats.

---------- Post added 2013-02-22 at 10:11 PM ----------

english
    Lol'd heartily.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hughes View Post
    And if you truly don't care, why are you looking for praise or pats on the back by posting them here? And if you say that was not your intent, you're lying to yourself.
    He probably doesn't care about it, because he just wants to grab some youtube views.

Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    So you killed a player who was half-afk while "abusing" the klaxxi enhancement that deals ridiculous damage?
    Ok congrats.[COLOR="red"]
    Rogue opens with cheapshot.
    cheapshot 5 second duration
    cheapshot wears off
    warrior movies the split second the stun wears off.

Musta been afk.

Quote Originally Posted by DieFichte View Post
    He probably doesn't care about it, because he just wants to grab some youtube views.
    Guess it's worth making yourself look like an idiot for a couple extra youtube views, right?

Deleted
    Sister is an english teacher, it comes easy.
    Cool! My teacher is Swedish!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ylera View Post
    Guess it's worth making yourself look like an idiot for a couple extra youtube views, right?
    Not really, most of us have ad blocker anyway, and I don't think he is even partnered.

(Fun fact: If Swifty would make a movie about getting killed by this rogue, he would make money!)

10+ Year Old Account
    So how about that thumbs up?
    Sure, you're not looking for validation.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

If you are in Dread Waste why is it showing World defense for Blue Sky Logging Grounds which is in Northrend?

So this thread is pretty much the same old thread where people think they know what the other part wants. Swell.

"Loud obnoxious music", though? I lol'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Anias View Post
    If you are in Dread Waste why is it showing World defense for Blue Sky Logging Grounds which is in Northrend?
    World Defense channel, bro.