Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Delznope View Post
    Rogue opens with cheapshot.
    cheapshot 5 second duration
    cheapshot wears off
    warrior movies the split second the stun wears off.

Musta been afk.
    You think you could have won without doing 50% of your damage with the Klaxxi buff?
    I doubt you would.

Quote Originally Posted by DieFichte View Post
    Not really, most of us have ad blocker anyway, and I don't think he is even partnered.

(Fun fact: If Swifty would make a movie about getting killed by this rogue, he would make money!)
    Whatever makes you feel better

10+ Year Old Account
    You killed a random guy on a random server and apparently want praise? You must really suck at pvp if you celebrate over such minimal victories :s

10+ Year Old Account
    Whatever makes you feel better
    No no, whatever makes you feel better, I'm just bored out of my life while clicking on random things.

you still could answer me, but probably lower my boredom a bit

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lol Hey Delznope, this is Velosis, got halfway through the video before I recognized you =D

Deleted
    Funny coincidence: He is actually editing the video of him getting ganked LIVE as i type this.

It turns out he was announcing winners of a contest for his viewers. Now THATs a fair fight

To be fair tho, noone said it was a fair fight and everyone knows that rogues 1v1 is never fair.

Funny coincidence anyways!

Sister is an english teacher, it comes easy.
    You used a comma incorrectly. Not so easy, I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    Lol Hey Delznope, this is Velosis, got halfway through the video before I recognized you =D

oh hi there.

Man OP is really seeking approval here. You're so good brah! GJ! Y u so pro?

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    Funny coincidence: He is actually editing the video of him getting ganked LIVE as i type this.

It turns out he was announcing winners of a contest for his viewers. Now THATs a fair fight

To be fair tho, noone said it was a fair fight and everyone knows that rogues 1v1 is never fair.

Funny coincidence anyways!

Too bad he wasn't streaming when i killed him. Good try tho.

Deleted
    id say you shuld stop making threads like these, they get derailed the same sec that you post them :/

Deleted
    What's so good about killing Swifty? It's not like he is good when he isn't semi-afk.

10+ Year Old Account
    What is the point of this thread? Some great comments slagging of the OP, I like it! (quite amusing)

In other news I ''killed'' Reckful numerous times on a tournament realm few months back.

/flex

inb4 screens or it didn't happen
    (HDD failures suck, lost around 300 screens although still have another 1.5k from past 4 years of wow)
    Last edited by Mister K; 2013-02-22 at 10:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by H3llion View Post
    What is the point of this thread? Some great comments slagging of the OP, I like it! (quite amusing)

In other news I ''killed'' Reckful numerous times on a tournament realm few months back.

/flex

inb4 screens or it didn't happen
    (HDD failures suck, lost around 300 screens although still have another 1.5k from past 4 years of wow)

Thx brosef!

Oh Dude it's actually you, you man are a legend! You are the one who killed Swiffty!

I was just in a club to show off after some lifting earlier and I couldn't get anywhere. The girls wouldn't shut up about you. I had to rush home and see for myself.
    If you could mention me in your speech when they hand you your award, I'd simply die. Can't believe it's actually you. Starstruck.

10+ Year Old Account
    As per topic title ... I don't see anyone nicking 'your' Krol spaw.
    Also as not per topic title ... nor any real PvP action.

I do however see that you're recording at a nice resolution for which I will give you a thumbs up.

Deleted
    Too bad he wasn't streaming when i killed him. Good try tho.
    I just saw it with my own eyes. You can take a look at the vods if you want. It doesnt matter to me anyways

Quote Originally Posted by Detheavn View Post
    As per topic title ... I don't see anyone nicking 'your' Krol spaw.
    Also as not per topic title ... nor any real PvP action.

I do however see that you're recording at a nice resolution for which I will give you a thumbs up.
    Well ty for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Susasusa View Post
    Oh Dude it's actually you, you man are a legend! You are the one who killed Swiffty!

I was just in a club to show off after some lifting earlier and I couldn't get anywhere. The girls wouldn't shut up about you. I had to rush home and see for myself.
    If you could mention me in your speech when they hand you your award, I'd simply die. Can't believe it's actually you. Starstruck.
    haha.

---------- Post added 2013-02-22 at 10:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    I just saw it with my own eyes. You can take a look at the vods if you want. It doesnt matter to me anyways
    link it plz. thx.

klaxxie augmentation buff, good for you.
    Hi Sephurik

He got killed by a ROGUE of all classes, such a baddie xDDD. did he manage to use a lvl 90 meta socket yet or still using a lvl 80 one ?